"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I want to believe all these cuckposts are trolls but I just can't.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"noooo he's overreacting to his entire view of his family being shattered" -subhuman cuckold Yamanbacattle

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh my god, this got infinitely worse with asking the cucks their opinion

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
THANK YOU
1681610878508.png

Seriously imagine going to a kid whose parents just got divorced and saying "suck it up pussy their relationship literally has no effect on you". Also for the guy who just talked about shutting down like that not helping? You're expecting emotional maturity in this situation from a 15 year old? JESUS CHRIST IM MAD AT THE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Who in the world would want to understand why your parent is having sex with other people, and what sort of parent would want their kid to accept cuckoldry in a relationship?

Planetary Bombardment

The son doesn't understand that the mother is still loyal to the father and it's just a kink.
One million years dungeon.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I thought the point of this stream was going to be laughing at degens and kink shaming, not trying to rationalizing their degeneracy...

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Kill lolbertarians, behead lolbertarians, throw lolbertarians into a woodchipper, slam dunk a lolbertarian's wife's son into a trashcan.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
THANK YOU
View attachment 20718

Seriously imagine going to a kid whose parents just got divorced and saying "suck it up pussy their relationship literally has no effect on you". Also for the guy who just talked about shutting down like that not helping? You're expecting emotional maturity in this situation from a 15 year old? JESUS CHRIST IM MAD AT THE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The family friend who told them to tell the kid to just ignore it was a retard, and people not getting that kids benefit highly from a stable household are also retarded. The family is the most important thing in the world anyone can have and to break it in such a way is really fucked.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Chat is worse than Pippa on this one right now though. Pippa is just trying to be fair to people, but she doesn't realize some people don't deserve fairness.
Fair judgement: They have a child. Child was unwillingly included into their fetish, indirectly, as a spectator. Parents are fucked up.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
oh this is a fucking palate cleanser compared to the last one, PISSING ON THE CARPET ARE YOU SERIOUS :selenpointandlaugh:

Nogglor

Weeb loser
I thought the point of this stream was going to be laughing at degens and kink shaming, not trying to rationalizing their degeneracy...
I don't think pippa was rationalizing anything.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
People trying to justify this cuck shit is fucking frustrating.

If you have a kid all this degenerate shit needs to stop, a kid needs normal parental figures for a stable upbringing, no creepy uncle who fucks their mother, no xe/xir genderfuck larper parent, not having a different stepfather every month, just a normal, consistent household.

If you put getting off to weird shit above your kid's wellbeing you should frankly just kill yourself.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter