"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
a hypothetical mod that could allow you to enslave and battle against chuubas in Palworld has the content potential to be the next HoloCure-like addiction and content infection, but anyone up to the task has to strike while the Palworld hype's still going

the fact that Palworld can be modded at all is a good sign for its longevity, content-wise

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Palworld outsold Pokemon? As it fucking should.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
a hypothetical mod that could allow you to enslave and battle against chuubas in Palworld
The Reticules of the world should not be given the tools to enslave a VTuber.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Palworld has officially outsold Pokemon"

MASSIVE asterisks attached, and I do mean massive, because it is in a very specific set of circumstances, unless it can sell a million copies a day on the regular for about a month

Sven

Why would anyone be shocked if Pal has managed to outsell V&S
$30 vs $60 and the absolutely massive userbase size difference between PC & Switch why are people surprised that the virtual crack recipe that made Pokemon as popular as it is released into the PC market didn't hit like a crack dealer in a poor neighborhood

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa is huffing the copium. GF and TPC don't give a flying fuck, game sales make up a very small amount of Pokemon's profit margins - merchandise is what mainly sells. GF can continue selling goyslop for the rest of time and not only is there no need for them to improve even with Palworld existing, there are still enough children, manchildren, and womenchildren to buy the new products for them to not care.

braindoko

I just saw the meme when Looms mentioned it
1706033315834.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Reticules of the world should not be given the tools to enslave a VTuber.
I'd never enslave a Pippa, a Pippa must roam free.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I honestly don't think Pokemon will ever have a resurgence of quality. Especially not from an indie game selling well. The games have been declining since Gen 5, there's no stopping it.

RedRage

Pippa bad mouthing the chicken, but the sheep is fine. :annoyedpippa: Racist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I one hundred percent see the appeal of spending hundreds of hours breeding a chicken to one-shot anything that stands in its way, because it's fun to see it face off overdesigned and flashy creatures on its own

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

No Pippa, they should not hire fakemon devs, 90% of the thousands of fakemon look like dogshit, most of the good ones are from fusions and those are just fused pokemon.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Race traitor?
Mechs and anime are cool bro, besides, I'm not actually a China man so liking the Japanese isn't haram.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Tumblr's monsters already went to twitter and reddit. The only ones left are the weak bitches who fell in line.

RedRage

DogBone

Pippa is wrong about Tumblrites. All the people in Tumblr went to retard universities, got hired at important institutions, and then ruined them. Video games, movies, and basically everything in Western society has been infiltrated by retards. Of course, the progressive ideology didn't come from Tumblr, but that cesspit made it popular and easily-spread.

braindoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom