bird molecule
I enjoy Pokemon games well enough but Jesus the fandom is just full of retards
View attachment 61831
View attachment 61832
View attachment 61833
View attachment 61834
And he is still screaming about the evils of AI beyond this
I swear I don't understand pokemonfags
they get cucked by nintendo nonstop, there are no good 3D games, the ones they actually release are all fucking dogshit
but somehow they STILL manage to get upset when someone steps up and tries to make an actually fun video game with pokemons

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I know I already called him a retard but he posted something incredibly stupid again and needs to be called a retard again
View attachment 61835
Temtem....good
I said it before and I'll say it again Temtem was way more blatant a shit Pokemon ripoff then Pal will ever be
Stop having fun guys you need to play the one true animal enslavement simulator

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Man, if Nintendo had a leg to stand on to sue the shit out of them they would have by now. I feel like retards that try to defend the big multi million dollar company forget they pay hundreds of thousands a year for law teams to handle this shit.

Both XBOX and Epic Games are backing this - doubly so with Epic Games, who is assisting with the online backend after the surge of success, Nintendo would have gone nuclear on all parties involved the second the developers went public if they were actually stealing assets and "tweaking" them

Lawsuits would be raining from the sky if these armchair lawyers saw something that has a similar design element to a Pokemon, deciding to raise hell each and every time

...and they would suffer bankruptcy after bankruptcy when each lawsuit fails, yet learn nothing about copyright law in the process

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chat are worse lawyers than Rekieta?! Color me surprised!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

diethylether

bird molecule
somewhat offtopic but also somewhat pippa relevant

w-what the fuck?
1705795766906.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You ever wonder just what the hell she's looking at on Twitter to find things like this sometimes.
Pippa has liked posts of this chick wearing cute outfits before. I'm not sure why she's eating raw meat now, but it was the usual lesbianism that led her to the account in the first place.
Apparently this girl has a callout account dedicated to her, suggesting she was groomed by an eating-disorder nazi cult, and might still be underage (archive). This is full of Twitter nu-speak and for some reason thinks making anti-LGBT posts is worth mentioning before alleged underage fetish content, so take it as you will.

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sven

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apparently this girl has a callout account dedicated to her, suggesting she was groomed by an eating-disorder nazi cult, and might still be underage (archive). This is full of Twitter nu-speak and for some reason thinks making anti-LGBT posts is worth mentioning before alleged underage fetish content, so take it as you will.

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

HOW DOES IT KEEP FUCKING COMING BACK TO KALIACC?????
IT'S THE SAME FUCKING CULT WE INVESTIGATED IN THIS THREAD BACK WHEN PIPPA FELL FOR THE ONE ASIAN THIRSTTRAP
...AND THE SAME ONE HEXA INFODUMPED ABOUT EARLIER THIS MONTH

kingcaid

Please God it would be so funny if he joined VC.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont know whats funnier, the fact that she came across 3 autism cults due to her wierd fetishes or the fact that all 3 cults are/were run by the same guy who has been at this for almost a decade

kingcaid

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom