"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This conversation by Pippa is inspiring, what if there was a vtuber agency of nothing but convicts who stream from prison. You know, get Justin Roiling, The Bank Man, Fem-Jobs from Theranos, and others.

Chris-chan could perform as whatever OC is controlling his body at the moment. (or her body or whatever is going to get me less canceled)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Chris-chan could perform as whatever OC is controlling his body at the moment. (or her body or whatever is going to get me less canceled)
There you go, first trans vtuber with multiple personalities that diddled his mother.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lvl8

Despite the sad news, Pippa's still cheerful.

Has the fish poached the sheep?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Despite the sad news, Pippa's still cheerful.

Has the fish poached the sheep?
Doubt it, because she just found out about Tsundaria, but she probably is confident he can as she offered it to Lisa before and Lisa just brushed it off because she didn't want to be a traitor.

Maybe Pippa has finally gotten to the point where she isn't an emotional wreck and everything causes her to have a breakdown?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Doubt it, because she just found out about Tsundaria, but she probably is confident he can as she offered it to Lisa before and Lisa just brushed it off because she didn't want to be a traitor.

Maybe Pippa has finally gotten to the point where she isn't an emotional wreck and everything causes her to have a breakdown?
I think the waterworks would've gotten going if Lisa and Amiya were getting sent to the Chinese shadow realm, but they're still going to stay Lisa and Amiya, so it didn't hit as hard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think the waterworks would've gotten going if Lisa and Amiya were getting sent to the Chinese shadow realm, but they're still going to stay Lisa and Amiya, so it didn't hit as hard.
Fair point, she did start to tear up a bit and then it simmered out as she continued reading.

Edit: Fuck the guy who told Pippa not to have kids.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: Fuck the guy who told Pippa not to have kids.
My man, her child shit its pants and died live on stream mere minutes ago while begging her to feed him.
She'd forget about leaving your firstborn son in the washing machine because Watame started streaming.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I wouldn't be too surprised if Pippa and/or Fish knew that this was going to happen for some time now and, in Pippa's case, kept it under her hat for professionalism's sake. So if this is going to happen, maybe the arrangements are already underway.

That said, as I've said before, don't take it for granted that this is going to happen. Whenever there are contract negotiations, there are chances for the parties to not come to terms. Be happy if it happens but don't count on it so much that you're disappointed if it doesn't.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My man, her child shit its pants and died live on stream mere minutes ago while begging her to feed him.
She'd forget about leaving your firstborn son in the washing machine because Watame started streaming.
Don't fuel his desires now.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Who knows besides the talents and corpos involved.

It might be in their best interest to operate indie when it comes to monetization and donos, for now at least. The benefits for corpo are probably not there unless you really like your covers, need help with merch, maybe want a specific rigger/artist, stuff like that. Intercompany relations aren't a worry really, you can ask to stream with individual vtubers.

lvl8

I think there maybe a non compete line in the Tsun talents contract preventing them from jumping to another company for a period of time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1674705376136.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'd be there to make sure she doesn't microwave the baby or sell it for plushies, it will be ok.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Pippa and/or Fish knew that this was going to happen for some time now and, in Pippa's case, kept it under her hat for professionalism's sake. So if this is going to happen, maybe the arrangements are already underway.

That said, as I've said before, don't take it for granted that this is going to happen. Whenever there are contract negotiations, there are chances for the parties to not come to terms. Be happy if it happens but don't count on it so much that you're disappointed if it doesn't.
I doubt Pippa knew because Lisa seems too professional to blab, but maybe she was given permission to talk about it and that's why Pippa was sleepy yesterday.

I wouldn't be completely surprised if Lisa just went indie for a while though as she had two companies that kind of failed her and now she has her whole set up and audience with no downside.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I think there maybe a non compete line in the Tsun talents contract preventing them from jumping to another company for a period of time.
Compete with what, though? You can't compete with a non-existent company.

Sure, maybe these clauses exist, but the same way they're letting the talents keep their identities and models, I'd hope they could look the other way on that sort of thing too. But who knows.

I wouldn't be completely surprised if Lisa just went indie for a while though as she had two companies that kind of failed her and now she has her whole set up and audience with no downside.

PC is probably in better shape than the other two companies put together at this point, but that's a good point regardless.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'd be there to make sure she doesn't microwave the baby or sell it for plushies, it will be ok.

I doubt Pippa knew because Lisa seems too professional to blab, but maybe she was given permission to talk about it and that's why Pippa was sleepy yesterday.

Biggest reason for Lisa to go to a corpo is to help fund her music and especially merch. She has wanted to release an album or EP for a while, including vinyl copies and possibly even cassettes. She likely doesn't have that kinda money to do that stuff on her own, so we'll she if she decides to ever join someone to do that, or goes with doing subathons to try to get enough.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I remember seeing a few months back a Discord screengrab of Sakana threatening to ban someone for talking about poaching Lisa, saying he was on thin ice or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom