"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just trigger the fuck out of paleonerds"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Even the children know it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve or Lilith and Eve.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Hey go ask in your IRC how many people remember using AIM. Its a really fun experience.

ICQ >AIM

Though eventually people got Trillian so we could use ICQ/AIM/MSN all in one program.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If there are kids, troons will be there.
This wasn't the case in the very early 2010s. Troon grooming only really came into its own right before Gamergate happened circa 2013 or so.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
But she hasn't mentioned "meat" once
A failing of course, but does my good sir think that those philistines who demand such explanations would comprehend such complexities?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This wasn't the case in the very early 2010s. Troon grooming only really came into its own right before Gamergate happened circa 2013 or so.
A lot of stuff only became a major thing during/after the 2013-2015 period.

lvl8

A lot of stuff only became a major thing during/after the 2013-2015 period.

Or that's the time people start noticing them and they have been there for a while.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shit @The Proctor she's calling your site out for lack of features :smugpipi:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So that's how you could attract Pippa to TVA, fancy forum signatures.

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Or that's the time people start noticing them and they have been there for a while.
Not what I mean. Yeah, vermintide and fags grooming kids has been a thing for a lot longer than that, but I'm talking about how massive it became right after that and being trans became a desirable "protected class" for lonely middle class white kids.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd rather we stick with our practical layout, than installing a fuckload of gimmick extensions that make the page take a full minute to load.

Security

Back in my day we had names and the post. No signatures, no reaction, not even avatars.

And it was better.

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Proctor told me I'd need to donate $1000 to get forum signatures here.

Frankly, I would like the forum to be a bit more special and tricked out than it is right now, but we don't even have Fucking YTs to do the fun CSS stuff anyway.

kingcaid

I'd rather we stick with our practical layout, than installing a fuckload of gimmick extensions that make the page take a full minute to load.
You are not being very considerate of the female brain with this reasonable opinion.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
we don't even have Fucking YTs to do the fun CSS stuff anyway.
A fine fellow, I ponder often what may have occurred to him as he was truly a gentleman and a scholar.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
>Triple the posts of everyone else

Reticule?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This is a very passionate subject for her. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sven

We are getting some top shelf premium Piptism going on here, why is it always Warrior Cats that brings it out of her.

Security

The best forums I was on during the later 00s had signatures disabled for this fucking reason.

Also because the animated signatures were super fucking annoying.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We are getting some top shelf premium Piptism going on here, why is it always Warrior Cats that brings it out of her.
It is her gateway drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom