"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I remember at the beginning of the stream her saying she was tipsy, did she requalify that to "drunk as fuck later"? :smugselen:
Her description of how drunk she was has increased every time it got brought up. And has previously mentioned how much she loves rum.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Her description of how drunk she was has increased every time it got brought up. And has previously mentioned how much she loves rum.
The more I learn about Eimi the more I am convinced she is my spirit animal

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The more I learn about Eimi the more I am convinced she is my spirit animal
If you can spare time watch the archive of Airi and Eimi's separate minecraft streams do it. Specifically once Eimi gets bullied to join voice. She enables push to talk so the others can't hear her random rambling, and she loses her mind spilling spaghetti non-stop.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Specifically once Eimi gets bullied to join voice. She enables push to talk so the others can't hear her random rambling, and she loses her mind spilling spaghetti non-stop.
I was jumping between their streams, was watching hampter's POV at that moment and participated in vc bullying haha.
I do have to check out Airi's POV of that moment

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
My dear friends, I come to you in these bleak times of the long wait to bring some gayety as one of our alumni has earned a prestigious honor on this day that we should all applaud. Behold the accolades achieved on this momentous occasion by one who has had a history with our endearing performer of choice.

View attachment 61292
A man who strays from the path of piety is no true man and shall be punished for his impropriety.
Heavenly Father, what has befallen me, Reticule is making sense now. What will I do with myself? It's like I've reached my life's goal and now there's nothing to look for in the future anymore.
I remember at the beginning of the stream her saying she was tipsy, did she requalify that to "drunk as fuck later"? :smugselen:
"Tipsy" in human categories most likely translates to "sloshed as fuck" when speaking about a hamster.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So Pandora as Aura GX blocks Pippa on Twitter but Pippa and Menace are on good terms. Just makes me wonder even more what crawled up Pandora's snatch

Well, there's a reason for that...

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Guess she can mark this off on her resolutions when it comes out

JMForte

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I was going to say something about this being a spiritual successor the whole Build-A-Bear Facebook drama stream segment from 2021 but then I realized that stream will soon be approaching 3 years old and now I really just hate the fast-moving passage of time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

She updated the thumbnail for the Pictionary collab tomorrow with all the participants. Looks like a pretty interesting lineup.

Hff201

Early Adopter
She updated the thumbnail for the Pictionary collab tomorrow with all the participants. Looks like a pretty interesting lineup.

>Don't draw anything inappropriate

I'm sure Nasa could draw a fantastic golliwog though...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Greetings and salutations my dear friends, I hope this day finds you in good spirits for shortly our esteemed entertainer shall once again grace us with her delightful performance that we shall imbibe and discuss to our delight's content.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Greetings and salutations my dear friends, I hope this day finds you in good spirits for shortly our esteemed entertainer shall once again grace us with her delightful performance that we shall imbibe and discuss to our delight's content.
shut up

Hff201

Early Adopter
How long are you gonna keep this shit up?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
What the fuck did Proctor do to him? Is this shit permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom