[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Greetings my fellow gentlemen, how are all of you doing this fine night tonight? I hope that your situations find you doing well.
we're getting our grubby fingers on meat uruka, meat airi and meat shiina's fruit pies

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's nothing wrong with being merry as long as all gentlemen maintain decorum and civility.
Well said my good fellow, bully good!

Counterpoint: @Reticule
Off thyself good sir.
Your paltry mimicry of a more refined speech shows your lacking upbringing, may I advise finding a helpful clergy man to teach you how to read as an act of charity.

we're getting our grubby fingers on meat uruka, meat airi and meat shiina's fruit pies
I beg your pardon, but I do not comprehend this strange hip hop that you are presenting me with.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
CAPIPI'S of the VIRTUAL ASYLUM, I ask for your sacred knowledge (not your red pills:smugpipi:)

Has Pippa talked about the alleged Softgiving Charity scam situation with Twitch streamers like Asmongold? Remember Pippa being a big fan of him, but I don't know if that's stuff she really talks about anymore.

Link to the Summary from Homeland
Homeland Link
Link to the article:
Article link

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
CAPIPI'S of the VIRTUAL ASYLUM, I ask for your sacred knowledge (not your red pills:smugpipi:)

Has Pippa talked about the alleged Softgiving Charity scam situation with Twitch streamers like Asmongold? Remember Pippa being a big fan of him, but I don't know if that's stuff she really talks about anymore.
I do not believe that she has addressed it in depth during her delightful performances for she maintains the upmost professional behavior and will address the matter when she is properly prepared to do such. It is quite the applaudable tact she displays.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Counterpoint: @Reticule
Off thyself good sir.
That is quite a harsh sentiment, sir, and surely an affront to my character. May I inquire as to the cause of your hostility towards me?

Bully! It's truly wonderful how proper gentlemen can find such fellowship in one another, even across the distance of the Internet.

famous artist pipkun

if ret can keep the schtick up for a few months, his earlier piposting style was obviously a joke

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Bully! It's truly wonderful how proper gentlemen can find such fellowship in one another, even across the distance of the Internet.
Quite the proper statements, what a wonderous world we live in, in which modern marvels of technology have allowed for such comradery.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Your paltry mimicry of a more refined speech shows your lacking upbringing, may I advise finding a helpful clergy man to teach you how to read as an act of charity.

I beg your pardon, but I do not comprehend this strange hip hop that you are presenting me with.
I can't wait to meet you at the inaugural TVA get together.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That is quite a harsh sentiment, sir, and surely an affront to my character. May I inquire as to the cause of your hostility towards me?

Oh not you, the thread creature. Hence the @

if ret can keep the schtick up for a few months, his earlier piposting style was obviously a joke
Assuming proctor doesn't get tired of him first considering the last post he made in here. Admittedly I'm curious to know what else is on reticules dart board/wheel of gimmicks.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This time it's actually warranted because Des is a fucking freak who deserves to be reticuled, have rocks thrown at him, and ousted from civilization.
:smugpipi:

DogBone

I do not believe that she has addressed it in depth during her delightful performances for she maintains the upmost professional behavior and will address the matter when she is properly prepared to do such. It is quite the applaudable tact she displays.
Pippa is an entertainer known for her elegance and tact. I do concur that Pippa will take the time to adequately measure the issue, and only then will she share with her audience her thoughts. Pippa always fully analyzes a topic, big or small, before publicly stating her position.

Pippa truly is a gentle lady and scholar worthy of our rapt attention.

famous artist pipkun

pippa really called fish on the hotline hahah

Topo Chico

I just got the bit, this is proper protest for the pompous posh brit trying to harass the true lover of the Meat Queen. I see your wit goes deep good fellow, what an ace of a job you've crafted!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is an entertainer known for her elegance and tact. I do concur that Pippa will take the time to adequately measure the issue, and only then will she share with her audience her thoughts. Pippa always fully analyzes a topic, big or small, before publicly stating her position.

Pippa truly is a gentle lady and scholar worthy of our rapt attention.
Yes, quite right, we have truly chosen a performer who has quite the mental prowess to patron with our viewership. Though I do enjoy her well thought out and planned opinion pieces about a given cultural topic it is also admirable when she discusses an issue without such contemplation as it shows the thought process she implements and how she struggles with the complexity of humanity and the difficulties it may present before us.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm starting to miss the fucking meatposting. This is Reticule's New Coke arc.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm starting to miss the fucking meatposting. This is Reticule's New Coke arc.
My good fellow as a proper lad from the Queen's personal island I do formally request that you speak properly in this hallowed establishment.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My good fellow as a proper lad from the Queen's personal island I do formally request that you speak properly in this hallowed establishment.
You're acting like a proper posh bellend mate.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're acting like a proper posh bellend mate.
What a vulgar response from a petty chav. Your lineage may as well come from a council district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom