"Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Let's go, Pippa vs Chat time!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think Pippa is retarded and shouldn't share her retarded opinions.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
You're right Pippa, he should've emptied the gun into her

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've just had a realization. Remember the other day when she said that she might do something else instead of a donothon due to her implied monetary predicament? What if her plan is to start doing even more of these streams since the donos and engagement are always really high during them as a result of going back and forth/debating with chat? If that is her plan, I actually kinda like it.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've just had a realization. Remember the other day when she said that she might do something else instead of a donothon due to her implied monetary predicament? What if her plan is to do more of these streams since the donos and engagement are always really high during them as a result of going back and forth/debating with chat? If that is her plan, I actually kinda like it.
:optimistic: on that being an intentional thing; if she is deliberately doing buff streams it'll be because she wants new buiild-a-bears.

Topo Chico

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Security

"As her lawyer what you advise her to do?" Pippa: "Shut the fuck up and comply."

EXACTLY.

RedRage

I feel like Pippa being as on the fence as she is boils down to the woman getting injured, had she not I could see Pippa saying the busted window was deserved. All in all, I feel zero sympathy for people being retards when cops are involved.

E: If she thought she was going to jail, that doesn't really make her rolling up the window look much better imo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She is giving the correct non-professional legal advice.

Atlas

Short

God Damn the Sun
5.3k people watching this shit I hate the reactslop Antichrist

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Any road blockers should get that treatment that one older guy did in Panama

JMForte

I've just had a realization. Remember the other day when she said that she might do something else instead of a donothon due to her implied monetary predicament? What if her plan is to start doing even more of these streams since the donos and engagement are always really high during them as a result of going back and forth/debating with chat? If that is her plan, I actually kinda like it.
I feel like it would be some event she would do if she wanted a lot of donations she would just have to say.

Security

"I think people who block the road are stupid and should get run over, they're fucking annoying." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

There we go.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Mawma in the plasma donation location to get that juicy juicy poverty money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom