"I like my slaves to have, like, a tattoo"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Anyone else notice part of the Cirno battle music sounds like the chorus to Pippa the Ripper?

It's too perfect...

formerly pipkin (Parody)

And you're not allowed within 10 miles of a school. Or Pippa.
Who needs school when you have
71sFZUUvO0L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
:smugpipi:

Sven

Wants to get to Flan, oh rabbit that ain't fucking happening. Just getting to the secret levels can be a challenge and a half beyond some peoples capabilities, let alone even seeing her, never mind ever beating her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Anyone else notice part of the Cirno battle music sounds like the chorus to Pippa the Ripper?

It's too perfect...
God I thought I was going crazy for a minute

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Kind of shocking how it has survived so long without being corrupted.
This is mostly because ZUN still commands the canon and he's still just a Japanese dude who likes drinking beer, making vidya game, making music, designing cute girls, and not much else.

Atlas

Topo Chico

This is mostly because ZUN still commands the canon and he's still just a Japanese dude who likes drinking beer, making vidya game, making music, designing cute girls, and not much else.
Kino existence

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And you're not allowed within 10 miles of a school. Or Pippa.
I'm allowed next to both and your implications are gross. You bait the talk regularly.

Dang, the one time I thought I picked up on a reference to some show you weren't. Sheen is a quality lolcow. That was from some interview where he also spawned the "Winning!" meme. Charlie Sheen is a great lolcow with other great drama and antics surrounding him like his kid starting an only fans account as soon as she turned 18. All his manic episodes are kino.
Oh yea, I remember that now, I remember this thing

Sad to hear about his kid though, that can't be good. I thought he didn't have any and just did the bachelor thing.

Here we see the jew disdaining skills he does not himself possess a common trait in parasites of all stripes
I know how to operate a forklift, I'm just not certified because I don't need such paperwork, I'm above it.

kingcaid

Forklift certification is the biggest scam, shit's super easy to operate.
It really is but much like driving its a easy thing that zoomers still manage to fail to do without causing a few thousands worth of damages everytime they attempt it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It really is but much like driving its a easy thing that zoomers still manage to fail to do without causing a few thousands worth of damages everytime they attempt it.
True, I've seen some serious fuck ups first hand that I can't even figure out how the person managed it. Just go slow, pick up a little, tilt back, and don't drive elevated.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
fitting chat to die to

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's becoming a games journalist in front of our eyes :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Alright I can't help it anymore, I have to play Touhou tonight. It's been so long but fuck man, watching her play has been nice.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Amoeba

awawawawawa

It's too perfect...
Pippa the ripper sounds like it was inspired by Cirno's perfect math class, which is based on Cirnos boss theme, so it makes sense
Someone should remake PTR with touhou MIDIs, it would be a funny shitpost :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"This is braindead baby mode"

She's gonna Game Over again soon isn't she

formerly pipkin (Parody)

A little clown girl?
dh0jcsbzum551.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom