"Can Native Americans double jump?"Sawa Sama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Is Lumi invisible to her, large bar of yellow she slams into multiple times "WHAT AM I HITTING"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>over 3 pages about what Pippa may or may not look like
Allowing Reticule to exist is a mistake.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If you just accept my postulation about the miraculous beauty of the meat form then there wouldn't be so many pages. Really it's all of you who are to blame.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reticule is more of a Yamanba than Short. Reticule is a White Yamanba but he's not even White because he's a Jew. He is a Jewish Yamanba.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I really don't know why he feels the need to make purple prose out of his attraction towards a random streamer. I think he likes being the center of attention.

Nebula Slasher

She's actually doing surprisingly well. Just needs to improve her bomb usage.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Obligatory:
1689566674578496.jpg
I oshi Sleepy now. :shiinastare:
Too much booba
No such thing as "too much". :magnicope::pippaseethe;

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really don't know why he feels the need to make purple prose out of his attraction towards a random streamer.
He's going to write a big post about how she isn't just a "random streamer" but is instead the love of his life who dogwhistles to him all the time.

Sven

God dammit, watching this blind ass rabbit play is making me want to play Touhou again. I have too much to play as it is already without getting back into Touhou

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Reticule is more of a Yamanba than Short. Reticule is a White Yamanba but he's not even White because he's a Jew. He is a Jewish Yamanba.

Short is an honorary Aryan and Reticule is... well I'm still not convinced he's of God's Chosen but I'm sure he'd make decent fertilizer all the same. Reticule I tried to avoid dogpiling on you for so very long but you continue to make it so very difficult.

RedRage

God dammit, watching this blind ass rabbit play is making me want to play Touhou again. I have too much to play as it is already without getting back into Touhou
You could play a bunch of games you own and have not played yet, or you could replay the same game you've played a hundred times. I think we both know the answer. :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I really don't know why he feels the need to make purple prose out of his attraction towards a random streamer. I think he likes being the center of attention.
Maybe its a cry for help maybe he just needs some one to notice before he snaps and has himself a PIPIQue somebody send a wellness check for reticule the man talks about pippa meat too much

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
At least Short is a useful Yamanba.

Sven

You could play a bunch of games you own and have not played yet, or you could replay the same game you've played a hundred times. I think we both know the answer. :smugpipi:
I don't even have to play the same one, I haven't even played outside the single digit titles

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Doth it not only be proper, but rather the obligation to proclaim the beauty of one such as this adorable woman?

No such thing as "too much". :magnicope::pippaseethe;
You're a coom brain, a proper bust is no larger than that of a c cup and anything beyond is an abomination made to tempt you to the path of Satan.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm still not convinced he's of God's Chosen
I'm pretty sure he isn't actually a Jew, we all just headcanoned it really hard after it was revealed he was a landlord or something.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You're a coom brain, a proper bust is no larger than that of a c cup and anything beyond is an abomination made to tempt you to the path of Satan.

Topo Chico

I'm pretty sure he isn't actually a Jew, we all just headcanoned it really hard after it was revealed he was a landlord or something.
He's at least a pinch mongol and some jew by his admission. One thing he's adamant about is his nice nose aesthetics. Generic slav mutt perhaps?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There are girls that naturally have big breasts, me having appreciation for them doesn't equal being a coom brain. :tomagatyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom