"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No clue Mr. Jew, I stay away from ZOG-slop media. She from some Marvel film I'm supposed to have seen, or is it older?
1704177430294.png

Topo Chico

Googled the name and got some negroid singer and someone (Jewish irl) from Friends (haven't seen it). I sure as shit ain't going to know this ancient Yahoo Answers meme from when Google+ was a thing. You're still Jew-flecting on your poor grammar. SAD! Pippa will never take in a man who can't write half decently. She doesn't burn coal!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Googled the name and got some negroid singer and someone (Jewish irl) from Friends (haven't seen it). I sure as shit ain't going to know this ancient Yahoo Answers meme from when Google+ was a thing. You're still Jew-flecting on your poor grammar. SAD! Pippa will never take in a man who can't write half decently. She doesn't burn coal!
Monica, not my fault you're not home with the downies or whatever it is the young kids like you say.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i feel your anxiety, once she tries it shes gonna be addicted to it

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This might not be related to the discussion at hand but I think it's important to say, and it may be a bit out of nowhere, unlike me even, truly a moment of allowing myself to be open and raw, but I think it's ok in this down time, and what I have to say is quite simple, may be even some of you will agree with me, may be some of you will find this controversial, or maybe you won't care, but ok here goes, are you ready, are you going to claim this is what you expected, or what you think is shocking, or is it just going to be another day in the Pippa thread, though in an sense I'll this, I want to say it, I wish to say, but here goes, I love the meat Pippa.

This is definitely related to the discussion at hand and I think it's important to say, and it's not a single bit out of nowhere, like me even, truly a moment of allowing myself to be open and raw, but I think it's ok in this down time, and what I have to say is quite simple, most of you will agree with me, none of you will find this controversial, or maybe you won't care, but ok here goes, are you ready, are you going to claim this is what you expected, or what you think is shocking, or is it just going to be another day in the Pippa thread, though in an sense I'll say, I want to say it, I wish to say, but here goes: @Reticule go fucking kill youself.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why does Pippa in the thumbnail of the upcoming stream not have any missing teeth? I am annoyed at the lack of realism.
:annoyedpippa:

Third Quarter Moon Fif

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Why does Pippa in the thumbnail of the upcoming stream not have any missing teeth? I am annoyed at the lack of realism.
:annoyedpippa:
image.jpg

Happy now? :annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This might not be related to the discussion at hand but I think it's important to say, and it may be a bit out of nowhere, unlike me even, truly a moment of allowing myself to be open and raw, but I think it's ok in this down time, and what I have to say is quite simple, may be even some of you will agree with me, may be some of you will find this controversial, or maybe you won't care, but ok here goes, are you ready, are you going to claim this is what you expected, or what you think is shocking, or is it just going to be another day in the Pippa thread, though in an sense I'll this, I want to say it, I wish to say, but here goes, I love the meat Pippa.
You've never even seen the meat Pippa, you don't know the meat Pippa, you only know the dream Pippa :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I dream of meat Pippa, isn't that a sitcom from the 80's?

Topo Chico

Jewsh tangentially touching on Phase/Pippa right now on mati. He's rehashing the Coomalot drama re: pippa et al.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jewsh tangentially touching on Phase/Pippa right now on mati. It's rehashing the Coomalot drama re: pippa et al.
Erverlord will get it all wrong as always. :pippasadl:

But so far he's good. And never mind.

Topo Chico

But so far he's good. And never mind.
It's gotta be doubly rough as you're a real balldo head keepin' up on his escapades too

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's gotta be doubly rough as you're a real balldo head keepin' up on his escapades too
I don't completely keep up with him because he's constantly embarrassing himself, but Joms has done ok with the coverage so far. Should have mentioned how Coomalot is known for flagging people who make fun of him.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is there a stream tonight?

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
wonder how much rage we'll see from her tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom