"Pee in my mouth... don't do that. I think I regret saying that"Mint Fantome

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

The Image was fucking huge, and I can't find a way for it to show on sight. Did you see it on your end?
Edit: Here it is. If it works, I used imgbb, but it's still not small enough, it seems.
your-fault.png
Oh this, yeah I think I saw someone use it as a thumbnail for the clip of that.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The Image was fucking huge, and I can't find a way for it to show on sight. Did you see it on your end?
Edit: Here it is. If it works, I used imgbb, but it's still not small enough, it seems.

BBcode link is in the bottom left bud.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lvl8

I was lamenting earlier that I will be missing a stream, turns out it's her day off. I was sad for nothing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was lamenting earlier that I will be missing a stream, turns out it's her day off. I was sad for nothing.
Such is the plight of the modern Pipatriot.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Pippa is missing out on some prime woman tears on Eimi's stream, if she's not watching.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

your-fault.png
Apparently if the file exceeds a certain size it won't display without user input
image.png
but a thumbnail version does display which you can embed.
your-fault.png

RedRage

Apparently if the file exceeds a certain size it won't display without user input
image.png
but a thumbnail version does display which you can embed.
your-fault.png
Do people not always thumbnail shit to make it not take up way too much space?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Do people not always thumbnail shit to make it not take up way too much space?
I think it only generates a second image when necessarily.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This might not be related to the discussion at hand but I think it's important to say, and it may be a bit out of nowhere, unlike me even, truly a moment of allowing myself to be open and raw, but I think it's ok in this down time, and what I have to say is quite simple, may be even some of you will agree with me, may be some of you will find this controversial, or maybe you won't care, but ok here goes, are you ready, are you going to claim this is what you expected, or what you think is shocking, or is it just going to be another day in the Pippa thread, though in an sense I'll this, I want to say it, I wish to say, but here goes, I love the meat Pippa.

lvl8

Today I learned that the reason why I keep missing the chinchilla mentioning my name is because she read it as "level hachi".

Topo Chico

This might not be related to the discussion at hand but I think it's important to say, and it may be a bit out of nowhere, unlike me even, truly a moment of allowing myself to be open and raw, but I think it's ok in this down time, and what I have to say is quite simple, may be even some of you will agree with me, may be some of you will find this controversial, or maybe you won't care, but ok here goes, are you ready, are you going to claim this is what you expected, or what you think is shocking, or is it just going to be another day in the Pippa thread, though in an sense I'll this, I want to say it, I wish to say, but here goes, I love the meat Pippa.

Those are just the ones the bot found, do better. Not only will Pippa be sad at this mess, but so would Panko!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Today I learned that the reason why I keep missing the chinchilla mentioning my name is because she read it as "level hachi".
How did you not know hachi was eight in squinty?

Those are just the ones the bot found, do better. Not only will Pippa be sad at this mess, but so would Panko!

Sorry, I can't read imgur, please use a non shit platform you homo.

Topo Chico

Sorry, I can't read imgur, please use a non shit platform you homo.
Google semicolon rules, FANBOYS, rules of proper nouns, and when to use a question mark. That should help (y)
The bot found 6 errors, but there are more. You bring shame to Pippa...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Google semicolon rules, FANBOYS, rules of proper nouns, and when to use a question mark. That should help (y)
The bot found 6 rules, but there are more. You bring shame to Pippa...
Monica, you're using a bot to point out errors you on your own could never find? No wonder you're being replaced if this is the best you can do.

Topo Chico

Monica, you're using a bot to point out errors you on your own could never find? No wonder you're being replaced if this is the best you can do.
Sorry old man, but I don't know who Monica is referring to. Unlucky. You still need to do better if you want Pippa to love you.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sorry old man, but I don't know who Monica is referring to. Unlucky. You still need to do better if you want Pippa to love you.
Do you really not know or are you being facetious?

Topo Chico

Do you really not know or are you being facetious?
No clue Mr. Jew, I stay away from ZOG-slop media. She from some Marvel film I'm supposed to have seen, or is it older?

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom