[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Brk1fv05-ML.png

Pippa on suicide watch :whatastory:

Atlas

I don't get why any of this had to do with "Lia" (or why she did this, like why as "Lia" and not just as her roommate). "Lia" can't do any VA unless she wants to give fish 50% and that doesn't even seem like something PC is going to do. Telling people IRL she is Lia should either be 100% private or actually for PC business. Just telling some goofy guy at a con she's Lia and then letting him in her chat (acknowledging who he is IRL) and then for some reason taking his call on stream..... it's just so stupid. Yeah I know Vtuber do this with other Vtubers (Pippa has met Chromu, Sleepy and so on), but this just seemed like a huge step in risk of something stupid happening. In a way, likers getting buttmad over it may have prevented something worse from happening down the road if this was allowed to continue. If you want to have secret friends in chat (I'm sure many do) just let them be secret friends, don't tell chat who they are or even mention they're in your chat! No not even Moms!
I think you're being a bit autistic I don't think we need to specify lia versus meat lia...

Hold on I think I forgot where we were for a second everybody's autistic here

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Imagine being scared by these two in the year of our lord 2023. (Fuck all of y’all who are in 2024, that shit sounds fake as fuck)

Now fujos? They are everywhere. You say one wrong thing and you’ll be on their list. You cannot hide from them, at least not forever.
Oh well. At least it makes managing them easier.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Imagine being scared by these two in the year of our lord 2023. (Fuck all of y’all who are in 2024, that shit sounds fake as fuck)

Now fujos? They are everywhere. You say one wrong thing and you’ll be on their list. You cannot hide from them, at least not forever.
Don't listen to this :BijouBijou:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aside from those examples, there was a lot of grooming and abuse in hippie circles/communes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think you're being a bit autistic I don't think we need to specify lia versus meat lia..
I don't think so either but things that happen on her stream as "Lia" are part of PC. Things she does as herself are her business, such as auditioning for VA roles or making VA connections. So it's extra stupid for her to bring Sean into the "lia verse" because it can't even benefit her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

DogBone

Aside from those examples, there was a lot of grooming and abuse in hippie circles/communes.
The entirety of leftist/progressive politics is to make it socially acceptable for freaks to rape children.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa not returning to Yuni seems obvious: things got better at Phase.

She's often stated how the first year was pretty bad, and it makes sense that she'd keep Yuni alive as it may have looked like she was not going to stick around. Once things took a turn for the better at Phase, she no longer had the concern to keep Yuni active.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The entirety of leftist/progressive politics is to make it socially acceptable for freaks to rape children.
It's a mix between that and setting up permanent grifts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Atlas

Pippa not returning to Yuni seems obvious: things got better at Phase.

She's often stated how the first year was pretty bad, and it makes sense that she'd keep Yuni alive as it may have looked like she was not going to stick around. Once things took a turn for the better at Phase, she no longer had the concern to keep Yuni active.
Just give it time eventually the fish will think he's a big businessman and fuck everything up

Topo Chico

Got the pizza got the booze got the Pippa. Good year end lads

lvl8

Vertical stream, what happens when she starts leaning?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Those black eyes are fucking with me.

Atlas

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-osy0-K9-CQUp.png

Why does my pink Pippa have black eyes? :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom