"Pack it up, skittle squad. It's not a phobia, it's a natural revulsion"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
think pippa wears size 12 shoes for those big ass feet?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I haven't seen anyone use their alt to stream since Gen 2 came out, probably before that (when was moth/Owl girl's last stream?). I guess they could have unknown accounts though.
The moth streams stopped after Pippa exploded in popularity. Rie used her past account on Twitter for commissions and the like. Lia also had another Twitter handle where she would take pictures of her cosplay but that was killed off after the male voice actor groomer invaded her donothon.

I don't know if anyone in Gen 3 would stream as their other self. Would be nice if Purin took off her cow wig and bell once in a while though.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
The moth streams stopped after Pippa exploded in popularity. Rie used her past account on Twitter for commissions and the like. Lia also had another Twitter handle where she would take pictures of her cosplay but that was killed off after the male VA groomer invaded her donothon.
I only remember that Pippa’s PL streams ended around mid 2022.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I only remember that Pippa’s PL streams ended around mid 2022.
Remembering now, it was around the time she did the AR Wonders phone app thing that things were getting too busy for her to take time out to do them. And then she never returned to them. Again, I am not sure if Phase cracked down or offered incentives to kill the past life stuff or not.

The moth streams were generally once or twice a week and she covered the Amber Heard / Johnny Depp trial during some of them. I am not sure if she wasn't allowed to do them as Pippa or if she just wanted some "unique" content away from the corpo persona.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The moth streams stopped after Pippa exploded in popularity. Rie used her past account on Twitter for commissions and the like. Lia also had another Twitter handle where she would take pictures of her cosplay but that was killed off after the male voice actor groomer invaded her donothon.
Real question, what was he trying to do? Like I know what he was "trying" to do, but how did he come around to thinking that pulling the trigger on what he did was a good idea?

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Remembering now, it was around the time she did the AR Wonders phone app thing that things were getting too busy for her to take time out to do them. And then she never returned to them. Again, I am not sure if Phase cracked down or offered incentives to kill the past life stuff or not.

The moth streams were generally once or twice a week and she covered the Amber Heard / Johnny Depp trial during some of them. I am not sure if she wasn't allowed to do them as Pippa or if she just wanted some "unique" content away from the corpo persona.
I’m sad I never got to watch her pre PC says, only discovered her PL after the mlp stream dox :pippasadl:

Atlas

famous artist pipkun

think she stopped being yuni when the "zax was a child groomer" leaks came out.

Atlas

I don't know if anyone in Gen 3 would stream as their other self. Would be nice if Purin took off her cow wig and bell once in a while though.
If I had to guess fish cracked down on it he seems like the type of person to do that
Real question, what was he trying to do? Like I know what he was "trying" to do, but how did he come around to thinking that pulling the trigger on what he did was a good idea?
Do you really expect to understand how groomers think. i'm also 90% sure the Likers would kill somebody if they tried to groom Lia

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This nigga's character arc on this forum has been intense. He is the Dr Gonzo of this forum
Does this gonzo character become a manager for two vtubers at the end of it all..?

famous artist pipkun

lia wants to be a va so she sucks his pipi and he slides her resume to a manager at some anime company. typical acting stuff

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Does this gonzo character become a manager for two vtubers at the end of it all..?
Kind of, he apparently joined some hippie cult in Mexico and disappeared under mysterious circumstances. So essentially yes.

lia wants to be a va so she sucks his pipi and he slides her resume to a manager at some anime company. typical acting stuff
I can't believe Asmongold is ruining her dream

:urtearingmeapart:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kind of, he apparently joined some hippie cult in Mexico and disappeared under mysterious circumstances. So essentially yes.
Oh, I haven’t gotten to the “disappears under mysterious circumstances” part. Probably going to have to give it some time, hippies and fujos are different creatures.:beataniugh:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh, I haven’t gotten to the “disappears under mysterious circumstances” part. Probably going to have to give it some time, hippies and fujos are different creatures.:beataniugh:
Are they though? Weren't hippies just the fujos of the 60s?

diethylether

bird molecule
what's going on in here :ponrys:

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't get why any of this had to do with "Lia" (or why she did this, like why as "Lia" and not just as her roommate). "Lia" can't do any VA unless she wants to give fish 50% and that doesn't even seem like something PC is going to do. Telling people IRL she is Lia should either be 100% private or actually for PC business. Just telling some goofy guy at a con she's Lia and then letting him in her chat (acknowledging who he is IRL) and then for some reason taking his call on stream..... it's just so stupid. Yeah I know Vtuber do this with other Vtubers (Pippa has met Chromu, Sleepy and so on), but this just seemed like a huge step in risk of something stupid happening. In a way, likers getting buttmad over it may have prevented something worse from happening down the road if this was allowed to continue. If you want to have secret friends in chat (I'm sure many do) just let them be secret friends, don't tell chat who they are or even mention they're in your chat! No not even Moms!

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Are they though? Weren't hippies just the fujos of the 60s?
Well I wouldn’t know actually. I’m a zoomer. All I know is that hippies aren’t scary, whereas fujos will send you their favorite guro BL without a second thought.:kroniiphone:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

I don't get why any of this had to do with "Lia" (or why she did this). "Lia" can't do any VA unless she wants to give fish 50% and that doesn't even seem like something PC is going to do. Telling people people IRL she is Lia should either be 100% private or actually for PC business. Just telling some goofy guy at a con she's Lia and then letting him in her chat (acknowledging who he is IRL) and then for some reason taking his call on stream..... it's just so stupid. Yeah I know Vtuber do this with other Vtubers (Pippa has met Chromu, Sleepy and so on), but this just seemed like a huge step in risk of something stupid happening. In a way, likers getting buttmad over it may have prevented something worse from happening down the road if this was allowed to continue. If you want to have secret friends in chat (I'm sure many do) just let them be secret friends, don't tell chat who they are or even mention they're in your chat! No not even Moms!
fine, Meat Lia wanrs to be a va

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom