Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa is a masterful performer, she baited subs for rez and finished on a hilarious note

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Dang it, I'm going to miss this Pippa stream. Not spending New Years with Pippa is hard bros.
Fake fan! Fake fan!

Carry her on a phone, idiot.

Topo Chico

Dang it, I'm going to miss this Pippa stream. Not spending New Years with Pippa is hard bros.
Fake fan, drink, drive, and get into a crash

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

I may not be able to hear her adorable meat sounds, but she lives in spirit in my heart at all times.
Idk man, sounds like cope... :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

I may not be able to hear her adorable meat sounds, but she lives in spirit in my heart at all times.
Pippa gave you so much time to do friendsmas, Christmas with the family, and whatever else you wanted, but you decide to abandon her on new years eve. SAD! Truly irredeemable behavior.

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa gave you so much time to do friendsmas, Christmas with the family, and whatever else you wanted, but you decide to abandon her on new years eve. SAD! Truly irredeemable behavior.
Different cultures celebrate different holidays with more importance. What I would give to take Pippa to see the fireworks at a festival on such joyous times.

Topo Chico

Different cultures celebrate different holidays with more importance. What I would give to take Pippa to see the fireworks at a festival on such joyous times.
That's the best you could come up with? Just say you hate her at this point.

kingcaid

You really are the Henri of this site. Tell me what will be your Disney villain fursona when the time comes?

RedRage

What I would give to take Pippa to see the fireworks at a festival on such joyous times.
You're not even giving her your time.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

this looks like it'll be a late stream, and I'd probably assume a twitch one to follow it. Guess we will see, also I can hope we're safe from a late stream tonight :smugpipi:
interesting thing she pinned too, thanks animal friend

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She updated the thumbnail, look how smug her pixel form is, it's adorable, she's dog whistling.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

She updated the thumbnail, look how smug her pixel form is, it's adorable, she's dog whistling.
Imagine someone making one of your favorite meals. It doesn't have to be the best, but its a good plate that you enjoy and just as you're about to thank the cook, they spit in it right in front of your face. Thats what reading your posts is like.

"Yeah, she does look pretty cu- oh, yeah ok. I shouldn't have expected much. Thats on me"

What I really want to say however, is that I know drunk streams tend to be scary, but with her recent chipper and high energy mood, maybe it'll be pretty great? I'm going to have to miss it, but I hope she and everyone has a good countdown. Hey, if you know anything about mixing, maybe you can make one of those phase drinks they had at that one con early this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom