"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Proctor wrote fanfiction.
image.png

image.png
Its like the British version of deslar except with 10 more CCV.

Stunned But Dumb

TVA Fanfiction competition? Come on gang, we can definitely outwrite those fujos on AO3

DogBone

Stunned But Dumb

The most unbelievable part was the ants eating her body. The ants are Pippa's friends!
She eats them all the time (only when they get in her way) it's just the circle of life

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The most unbelievable part was the ants eating her body. The ants are Pippa's friends!
That means nothing when there's a need to survive. A beloved family dog will eat his decomposing owner if they're too dead to feed him his biscuits.

RedRage

Pippa is such a cute dork.
7.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Proctor wrote fanfiction.
image.png

image.png

Is... is everything all right with him? This is slightly disturbing in a completely different way than Reticule's antics.

Edit: On the second thought - @The Proctor if you're going to lose your mind, at least do it on the forum you fucking created, not on some faggy discord server that should've been restricted to your stream guests only a long time ago.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Edit: On the second thought - @The Proctor if you're going to lose your mind, at least do it on the forum you fucking created, not on some faggy discord server that should've been restricted to your stream guests only a long time ago.

sorry what was that cant hear you over the sound of women eating

RedRage

Starting to see who did the bulk of the work in making the Cuck Cookies™.
To cut her some slack and give her the benefit of the doubt, she's been on the road the last month and fishman is not exactly known for giving people advance warning on shit like this. Still think the dorky edit is better than if she had bought a cookie or something like that, its on brand.

Hff201

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Are these just zatsus? What is she going over in each of these?
Let's just say... pebbles may seem small at a glance, but pour enough of them and they add up really fast.
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

A beloved family dog will eat his decomposing owner if they're too dead to feed him his biscuits.
My aunt's pomeranians would never!
four-Pomeranians-in-the-middle-of-a-street_f51606e2-2fea-401e-b962-e359ad01007f_x1000.jpg

Last edited:

Anime Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
will we get the 10 mins before stream waiting room tonight

RedRage

kingcaid

She's going to no show the next two nights so she can stream with the love of her life rezuul. its so over unicornbros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom