"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
imagine being a pippa fan, proclaiming to have done lots of 'research', and even paid $10 to a dead patreon just to try and gain access to a discord, only to not even know her boss is chinese
:selenpointandlaugh:
What the fuck?! No way! What else is next, you're gonna tell me he's fucking Canadian too aren't you? The horror.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I think this thread has contracted cancer.
iu

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Realistically, it actually *is* company related things because Fishman has meetings at odd hours in the morning and such, so she may need to submit something for review - anything beyond surface level speculation is, well, speculation

Nothing malicious, no code words, no rrats, she was most likely being very literal that she has work to do because this is her job

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Realistically, it actually *is* company related things because Fishman has meetings at odd hours in the morning and such, so she may need to submit something for review - anything beyond surface level speculation is, well, speculation

Nothing malicious, no code words, no rrats, she was most likely being very literal that she has work to do because this is her job
Shush, let us bully the newfag.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I uh, don't know what to tell you if you relate with Private Pyle.
Kubrick clearly wrote him as the self insert for the post Vietnam emasculated male, of witch I belong..... I can't. I can't shit post like this in a pippa thread it's too much :whatastory:
Pippa is gonna suck a d rn then drink soda in the shower to get way from the abuser and the ants
Pippa NO what about THE AIAIAIAIAIAIAIDS!:panik:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think this thread has contracted cancer.
What do you mean, Reticule has been here the whole time, it's always had cancer. Now it's just spread too much and is one more newfag away from becoming stage 4 terminal.

JMForte

Outside of projects they have going on, con season isn't too far away. I remember all that wonders ai and con prep Pippa had to do which made her tired and it did show on stream. Also her having 3AM meetings. Hope we don't get exhausted Pippa again this summer.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Anyone else end up watching VODs after stream because you miss her?

JMForte

Anyone else end up watching VODs after stream because you miss her?
I just watch the most gosling bait clips and laugh at how easy people like Reticule fall into parasocial feelings.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Considering Reticule and Nolan exist here this thread has always had cancer.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kubrick clearly wrote him as the self insert for the post Vietnam emasculated male, of witch I belong..... I can't. I can't shit post like this in a pippa thread it's too much :whatastory:
Any man born after 1969 only know how to post on internet forum and get autism from father's agent orange exposure.

Actually Pyle is a really chilling example of what happens when you make extreme, obsessive autists forklift certified. Really appropriate for the thread we're in.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is all @John Vtuber's fault because he told all of the lurkers how to sign up that one time.
:smugina:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Think of all the Jew money and fame from youtube shorts you'll miss if you go out now in a fiery blaze.
Shortscucks don't supa that much, and IKEA upped the sharks to $25, the times are dire.

JMForte

Still wonder what that possible collab is that Pippa was talking about for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom