"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Or, you know, solitary.
As if, I'm sharing the luxury apartment with @thhrang apparently which is a major let down. You wouldn't understand as the doorman of the place, wage harder and maybe you'll make the list one day.

RedRage

As if, I'm sharing the luxury apartment with @thhrang apparently which is a major let down. You wouldn't understand as the doorman of the place, wage harder and maybe you'll make the list one day.
I meant solitary confinement, but sure.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I meant solitary confinement, but sure.
If only I had such peace from you perverts, ya'll make everything I say weird.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If only I had such peace from you perverts, ya'll make everything I say weird.
We have to work really hard at it your such a wholesome guy

Jacks Wasted Life

Having your own category as the penthouse of the stack is truly cash money.
Being king of the autists is a crown no one should be proud to bear. Unless you are a redditor.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

Being king of the autists is a crown no one should be proud to bear. Unless you are a redditor.
He isn't the king per se, Nolan and our new thread's topic would both be put above him let alone Chase. He is simply the zenith of autism that doesn't get you banned or featured for being a psychopath

yet

Jacks Wasted Life

He isn't the king per se, Nolan and our new thread's topic would both be put above him let alone Chase. He is simply the zenith of autism that doesn't get you banned or featured for being a psychopath

yet
I'd rather see him publicity flogged, than be guillotined like Chase, Henri, and Kestraline, so I will demote him to Duke of autism.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Crossposting.
1000011831.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I now have to search through this thread to figure out who some of you bastards are.:BijouBijou: :annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I now have to search through this thread to figure out who some of you bastards are.:BijouBijou: :annoyedpippa:
Hey, I'm Reticule, I enjoy the Pippa and living quiet life. There's not much to know about me, but that's ok as I don't trouble myself with things like enemies and winning or losing against them as that may cause me to lose sleep, though I'd never lost to an opponent. You may recognize me from previous roles in media such as Ken Ashcorp, Moon Dragon, or Tucker Carlson.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hey, I'm Reticule, I enjoy the Pippa and living quiet life. There's not much to know about me, but that's ok as I don't trouble myself with things like enemies and winning or losing against them as that may cause me to lose sleep, though I'd never lost to an opponent. You may recognize me from previous roles in media such as Ken Ashcorp, Moon Dragon, or Tucker Carlson.
I know who you are. What you are.:amegunl:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@Harrow Prime If I were you, I would trust this man with my life.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel like Reticule has begun outsourcing his posts to the AI bot in his name.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Catching up on the entire thread is your Christmas homework.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Reticule having his own tier is fitting. I also avoided being listed, I take that as a complement.
>complement
smugpanko.jpg

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I made the list I feel like an extra that got a speaking part in a movie "would you like a coffee sir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom