"If I'm your oshi, I want you to kill yourself right now"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Clip this and be fast. Edit: Its passed now you can continue your daily lives. Someone will def put the clip here

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Clip this and be fast. Edit: Its passed now you can continue your daily lives. Someone will def put the clip here

Pippa on suicide watch :pippaseethe;

RedRage

Jannies, he played roblox. I think this person is a child :smugmoona:
Lol fuck off. To the credit of some of the game makers on the site, if you can sift through the cashgrab pet grinding games there are some actually good games on the site.
:sakanapleasepippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lol fuck off. To the credit of some of the game makers on the site, if you can sift through the cashgrab pet grinding games there are some actually good games on the site.
:sakanapleasepippa:

Canceling someone publicly Pippa? Shouldn't this be done through an email?

:kroniidrinking:

diethylether

bird molecule
Uncensored stream archive about Pippa's MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdoxing. Way too many naughty things in it for it to stay up.

your days are numbered buddy /s

1703022456792.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well I was on his side until he used up more of our server space. I say we hand him over to the Sharties and see who comes out on top. Win/win for us. You can find his discord server here!
:smugpipi:

Sven

I'm pretty sure it was Pippa who threw down the gauntlet first way back on the shared Minecraft server, this is just it finally being acknowledged.

IonProxy

I'm pretty sure it was Pippa who threw down the gauntlet first way back on the shared Minecraft server, this is just it finally being acknowledged.
Exhibit A (unless you meant another clip)

RedRage

Nyanners is in the game, so I think we are gonna get clips of Pippa obliterating her and a few other Vtubers with a shotgun. :whatastory:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So, I don't see the first roblox game lasting long. Put an hour into it and its basically a watered down roblox dayz where the weapons are level locked behind grinding kills and POI's are spread out.
Bold to assume much, if any progress is made tonight. That tangent juice has been building up for nearly 2 weeks.

RedRage

Bold to assume much, if any progress is made tonight. That tangent juice has been building up for nearly 2 weeks.
Fair, though admittedly the amount of effort to get to that point is almost nonexistent. Nyan seems to be a common spawn, with Pippa being one of the rare spawns cause shes ranged. Watame is not in the game, so thats good for Pippa at least.
E: Wiki link for anyone thats as autistic as me about random game info.

Last edited:

IonProxy

RedRage

She's late, but here's the stream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
uuu, and stuff.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's Pippa o'clock, but there's no Pippa. Time for ten pages of concernfagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom