"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I was cursed to see this on my timeline, so I'll pass it along here. Suffer as well.

e: archive, thanks @Arznbae

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You hardly show up anyways. 1.5h late to conventional streams. Don't show up to gorilla. smh. All you got is excuses and what ifs.
I still show up, and I made sure to be there for my beautiful Pippa's stream when she came back from the long wait in full. I'm not just missing them, I'm building the foundation for our future.

RedRage

I still show up, and I made sure to be there for my beautiful Pippa's stream when she came back from the long wait in full. I'm not just missing them, I'm building the foundation for our future.
Didn't you miss like half of the twitch drama stream? And flat out missed like half the streams before the break? You can just admit to being a fake fan, its fine. :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was cursed to see this on my timeline, so I'll pass it along here. Suffer as well.

You know

I am looking through my posts on twitter, and looking at my posts on discord. And I am wondering what is wrong with kids these days I don't know where I was going with that

Like I am unhinged, but

DAMN

Its weird seeing people you have interacted with be totally WHOLLLLY off the rails goddamn DAMN

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Didn't you miss like half of the twitch drama stream? And flat out missed like half the streams before the break? You can just admit to being a fake fan, its fine. :smugpipi:
I missed a couple at random times, but never a full regular stream. I'm not a fan, I'm Pippa's soulmate, and I'll always support her, and be there for her, and applaud her, and help her get healthy, and help her grow into the perfect meat Pippa that she can be.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reticule shut the fuck up there is more unhinged shit going on!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
You know

I am looking through my posts on twitter, and looking at my posts on discord. And I am wondering what is wrong with kids these days I don't know where I was going with that

Like I am unhinged, but

DAMN

Its weird seeing people you have interacted with be totally WHOLLLLY off the rails goddamn DAMN
Tweakers and fiends were saner in the 00's than these kids.

RedRage

Yeah, saw that cause Aegis replied to it, he's the one who showed up with a ring to a meet and greet right? Seems like they might be walking a thin line there.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I missed a couple at random times, but never a full regular stream. I'm not a fan, I'm Pippa's soulmate, and I'll always support her, and be there for her, and applaud her, and help her get healthy, and help her grow into the perfect meat Pippa that she can be.
I keep forgetting how unhinged you are on second thought don't watch the chinchilla

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yeah, saw that cause Aegis replied to it, he's the one who showed up with a ring to a meet and greet right? Seems like they might be walking a thin line there.
Yeah, he's a weirdo for sure. I remember he sent a supa asking for a kiss for his 30th birthday or some shit. I really don't understand it. Remember, this is what this dude looks like. You see this "man", you fucking run, Pippa.

RedRage

Yeah, he's a weirdo for sure. I remember he sent a supa asking for a kiss for his 30th birthday or some shit. I really don't understand it. Remember, this is what this dude looks like. You see this "man", you fucking run, Pippa.
Why does he remind me of the gay probably a pedo that got kicked off of fishtank?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

e: archive, thanks @Arznbae

You know, in Terry Goodkind's novel Wizard's First Rule, a character makes an allegory about a pond of water, and who's responsible for it: the person who dug it, or the rain who filled it. In that vein, I have to ask: faced with the discomfort of reading this, should we blame des for sharing that dream in the first place, justed for retweeting it, or @ScarletCorrupt for bringing it to our attention?
e. @'d the wrong person

RedRage

You know, in Terry Goodkind's novel Wizard's First Rule, a character makes an allegory about a pond of water, and who's responsible for it: the person who dug it, or the rain who filled it. In that vein, I have to ask: faced with the discomfort of reading this, should we blame des for sharing that dream in the first place, justed for retweeting it, or @Green Kitbash for bringing it to our attention?
I chose the path less traveled, Pippa should have bullied this man into the shadowrealm.

kingcaid

You know, in Terry Goodkind's novel Wizard's First Rule, a character makes an allegory about a pond of water, and who's responsible for it: the person who dug it, or the rain who filled it. In that vein, I have to ask: faced with the discomfort of reading this, should we blame des for sharing that dream in the first place, justed for retweeting it, or @ScarletCorrupt for bringing it to our attention?
e. @'d the wrong person
When in doubt shoot them all.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how is it that this thread is more active when Pippa isn't streaming

can we harness this energy for good

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I for one am happy our little sister finally has a fellow shower hating comrade.

:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom