"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
All of the Gen3 girls seem great and I'm looking forward to checking them out. But I know it has to be said for a certain hyper-self-critical rabbit.

Still like you the best, you dumbass.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
All of the Gen3 girls seem great and I'm looking forward to checking them out. But I know it has to be said for a certain hyper-self-critical rabbit.

None of the new girls are Pippa, so I can't watch them, but hear me out on this, for gen 4, they should have Pippa be one of the girls as well.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

Agreed. Gen3 is pure kino and well-varied.

The inevitable Pippa/Eimi collabs will be greatness. Also really happy for Muyu for getting into Phase.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
None of the new girls are Pippa, so I can't watch them, but hear me out on this, for gen 4, they should have Pippa be one of the girls as well.
But pippa would want you to watch her coworkers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Become a Christmas ornament

We need something to hang on the nonexistent TVA Christmas tree

Spergatory

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Agreed Pippa is a good girl!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly only watching one vtuber is based

You run the risk of running into some who actually get pissed if you watch others.

This for some reason is a REAL THING

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Her two biggest fanboys in this forum @thhrang and @Reticule only watch Pippa. It's why they're perfect for each other.
Hey now, on rare occasion I'll watch someone Pippa has collabed with, and sometimes other Phase girls, but none of them reach the joy that Pippa brings me with her antics, great takes, and hilarious humor.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey now, on rare occasion I'll watch someone Pippa has collabed with, and sometimes other Phase girls, but none of them reach the joy that Pippa brings me with her antics, great takes, and hilarious humor.
:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Cheating Jew!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't remember if this has been posted before, if it has I've never seen it. But I saw this on /pcg/.
1702872189774037.jpg

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Watch the chinchilla, drink in the wakanai, get waved at, join the sausage party the makotos are waiting for you

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Watch the chinchilla, drink in the wakanai, get waved at, join the sausage party the makotos are waiting for you
But if I'm watching someone else, what if I miss a random Pippa stream?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
But if I'm watching someone else, what if I miss a random Pippa stream?
Alerts nigga besides that Pippa has a very predictable schedule fuck even her gorilla's are practically scheduled

RedRage

Alerts nigga besides that Pippa has a very predictable schedule fuck even her gorilla's are practically scheduled
He says after less than two weeks ago she broke her break for a random update stream that I slept through.
I do not trust the rabbit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But what if Pippa deviates from that? What if the alerts don't trigger properly? What if Pippa is being extra subtle in her dog whistles? What if you're a whore for not devoting yourself to Pippa?

Topo Chico

But what if Pippa deviates from that? What if the alerts don't trigger properly? What if Pippa is being extra subtle in her dog whistles? What if you're a whore for not devoting yourself to Pippa?
You hardly show up anyways. 1.5h late to conventional streams. Don't show up to gorilla. smh. All you got is excuses and what ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom