Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is Chase trolling these kids lol

RedRage

brave-hg-Zmd-P6-QPP.png

Oh no. She's finally been doxed. Pippa bros, it's all over.
NKP7-G96lu8.png

Never mind. Carry on, then.
Are you telling me my oshi is what I can only see as an upside down can of sprite? Eh, I can live with that.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Jacks Wasted Life

brave-hg-Zmd-P6-QPP.png

Oh no. She's finally been doxed. Pippa bros, it's all over.
NKP7-G96lu8.png

Never mind. Carry on, then.
There was some fag in Metekours chat dropping her name, typed like Chase, no screengrab because on phone, time stamp around 20 to 30 minutes iirc. Name was Facetime or something similar. In case an autist wants to add to his thread when the vod with chat replay comes up.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
There was some fag in Metekours chat dropping her name, typed like Chase, no screengrab because on phone, time stamp around 20 to 30 minutes iirc. Name was Facetime or something similar. In case an autist wants to add to his thread when the vod with chat replay comes up.
Kuri did a stream earlier and it got raided by sharty children. It might've been Chase, but it's harder to tell when he's blending into an entire herd of retards.

Last edited:

RedRage

He's another known autist, not the same person according to thhrang.
Found it
I saw Facelord (retard fan turned anti, also a Rekietafag) doing it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is the third time I've had to say this, but that is not Chase, it is Facelord, and he has a very autistic history in the Pippa fancord where someone convinced him that she was a communist or something and then he became an anti, tried to refund merch or something, and now schizoposts about hating seeing her in his circles (that consist of the Fandom Menace sphere and Rekieta, lol) and now he spreads her dox out of spite. I told him to kill himself a few times in Jim's chat earlier, and I also saw MisterYura point out and laugh in chat how he's still mad nearly two years later as well.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
{1E5F96E6-3969-48FC-A5C5-068C683C65FB}.png

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
This is the third time I've had to say this, but that is not Chase, it is Facelord, and he has a very autistic history in the Pippa fancord where someone convinced him that she was a communist or something and then he became an anti, tried to refund merch or something, and now schizoposts about hating seeing her in his circles (that consist of the Fandom Menace sphere and Rekieta, lol) and now he spreads her dox out of spite. I told him to kill himself a few times in Jim's chat earlier, and I also saw MisterYura point out and laugh in chat how he's still mad nearly two years later as well.
noted. I am now an anarcho-pipitalist.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
I love how sharty is now trying to tie us to antis. Like, read the fucking title of the thread.

Sven

Short

God Damn the Sun
@Short, did you save the logs from Metokur's stream by chance? And if so, do you have logs for "Facelord" and "Nick Starling" + messages mentioning him?
No, my chat downloader crashed

Jacks Wasted Life

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom