[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She wants @superduper to do advanced arithmetic on Morgpie's streams to figure out if she was actually wearing clothes or not when her tits bounce.
I AM NOT EXAMINING A WOMAN'S TITS MATHEMATICALLY TO PROVE SHE WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT! SHE OBVIOUSLY WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT AND WAS TRYING TO COVER HER ASS! FUCK YOU!

Salado

PG Tips does the job nicely, I am very basic.
It looks nice. I can't give you a brand but if I make myself one is Darjeeling tea or other dark tea. I have to confess I put at least a teaspoon of sugar on it, tho.And I use a coffee mug, tea seats at WAY to outside my budget

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Short

God Damn the Sun
@BunhongTokki stop menhera posting and donating large sums of gifted memberships, it's starting to worry me. (This is an intervention!)

Archive

Very cool Twitter!
7JqXeR76_o.png

Topo Chico

I AM NOT EXAMINING A WOMAN'S TITS MATHEMATICALLY TO PROVE SHE WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT! SHE OBVIOUSLY WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT AND WAS TRYING TO COVER HER ASS! FUCK YOU!
You don't need to, there's a clip out there of 'em nip slippin a bit with a big ol fake tit areola slip. That bitch built like a brick shit house, she wasn't wearing clothes during her banned stream. *Was on LSF, ain't going to dig for to dig for it now.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
May end up missing some of tomorrows stream if she does :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
May end up missing some of tomorrows stream if she does :pippasadl:
I'm hoping she doesn't do one, and the reason is twofold: she deserves to watch Jim live, and she also deserves to not have to deal with the inevitable raid that would happen if he talks about her fucking armpits again in the event they overlap.

Salado

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm hoping she doesn't do one, and the reason is twofold: she deserves to watch Jim live, and she also deserves to not have to deal with the inevitable raid that would happen if he talks about her fucking armpits again in the event they overlap.
I just want her to be happy, and she seems happier than ever after not pressuring herself to stream every day.

RedRage

We all know that raid will happen on her next stream regardless if he brings it up, other than that I agree though, as much as I already miss her again. But given how high energy she was, I could see her not wanting to skip out on a stream tomorrow assuming she is going to take her normal break this week.

lvl8

I hope her laptop doesn't explode when she tries streaming a Chilla's Art game.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

lvl8

Wait is she still in a hotel or is she staying with her parents?

RedRage

Wait is she still in a hotel or is she staying with her parents?
From what I remember, she gave little info regarding that. The couch tweet makes me think she might be at their place, but some nice hotels have shit like that, so who knows?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hope her laptop doesn't explode when she tries streaming a Chilla's Art game.
Weird thought but all of these games as a streaming service fail because they target shooters and shit which require good latency, but maybe something like a Chilla's focused service would be better as their hardware is stupidly good but the connection is the issue and can't keep up.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I TYPE THIS AND GAMERGATE IS MENTIONED
tumblr_nn2jssbX0N1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg

Counterpoint - she's retarded and hasn't streamed regularly in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom