"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do we really expect people to pull out their phones to look shit up when buying everything now? Y'know, just in case there's an absurd amount of caffeine in a lemonade drink for some reason.

Just slap one of the "Contains x% of your recommended daily intake" labels on the thing so people actually know.

Topo Chico

Those plaintiffs better hope that a Pippa isn't on the jury

Sven

Vague, how do people get vague. Larger text needed sure but vague. It literally says it has more caffeine then coffee and even if you don't do math seeing a 20 fl oz serving of anything list a TRIPLE DIGIT number of something in it should maybe make you go :unsure:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Those plaintiffs better hope that a Pippa isn't on the jury
Don't worry, most people are retarded, unlike Pippa who is retarded in the fun way, so the plaintiffs will probably win and get Palestinian BLM awards of diversity.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hate this video, I hate this guy, I hate his editing, I hate the girl, I hope they all die - but at the very least, I wish Pippa would turn this shit down.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Do we really expect people to pull out their phones to look shit up when buying everything now? Y'know, just in case there's an absurd amount of caffeine in a lemonade drink for some reason.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hate this video, I hate this guy, I hate his editing, I hate the girl, I hope they all die - but at the very least, I wish Pippa would turn this shit down.
I do like Pippa calling him a tard though. She gets me.

Salado

Its a drug, basically it stimulates you and you feel a rush.
You're right as in "caffeine" is a chemical that at some level alterates the function of the nervous system. But want I mean its this thing about not being capable to do anything without having a coffee in the morning or "poisonings the kids!" with too much. Sounds like people who wants too do cocaine but dot have the balls.

Topo Chico

Bring back the original 4 lokos. Blackout in a can! Very poggers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You're right as in "caffeine" is a chemical that at some level alterates the function of the nervous system. But want I mean its this thing about not being capable to do anything without having a coffee in the morning or "poisonings the kids!" with too much. Sounds like people who wants too do cocaine but dot have the balls.
Its pretty much like an alcoholic who doesn't have a drink, its the dependency causing that

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
can these missed my supa people just off themselves, holy shit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"You missed my superchat where I was being an ass!"

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"This is gonna be you" Projection, pippa
Also, I do not wish "passing a kidney stone" upon anyone

Topo Chico

Based Pippa. Too much caffeine is bad. One or two cups of coffee a day, any more and you're coping. Do a harder drug if you can't wake up or something, or just exercise more and drink water

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

Based Pippa. Too much caffeine is bad. One or two cups of coffee a day, any more and you're coping. Do a harder drug if you can't wake up or something, or just exercise more and drink water
Don't say that, Pippa might develop a cocaine habit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Counterpoint Pippa, when you commit suicide you die"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
No one reads warning labels, Pippa is right.

Oh god, Pippa took it next level, she's invoking corporate espionage theories, I love this woman so much.

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom