"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Can't wait for the eventual Pippa/Pippa collab.
Pippa-Pointing-Meme-Template.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

thanks sharty because of you i am now outside of the shithole and has attained freedom :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Salado

Every time I click on an imgur pic here it opens a black page. Help a retard out...

e: I can LMB and open image on a new tab, but sometimes the open just as thumbnails and are unreadable.
You using a vpn? Imgur doesn’t play nice with some of em
No. Maybe I broke something in Brave. I've seen images/text disappear and reappear until move I my mouse (not on TVA, tho). Same with the emotes window on YT chats.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Every time I click on an imgur pic here it opens a black page. Help a retard out...

e: I can LMB and open image on a new tab, but sometimes the open just as thumbnails and are unreadable.

No. Maybe I broke something in Brave. I've seen images/text disappear and reappear until I my mouse (not on TVA, tho). Same with the emotes window on YT chats.
Imgur is just ass. I always have to copy the link, then re-paste and refresh it for it to ever load.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait til they find out I was lying about being American and am actually A German Citizen.
All that effort perfecting that ambiguous American accent wasted :urtearingmeapart:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This has been some great entertainment.

Also here's Pippa replying to new Pippa.

I need a Pippa x Pippa collab to see if it causes a singularity to form.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

No. Maybe I broke something in Brave. I've seen images/text disappear and reappear until I my mouse (not on TVA, tho). Same with the emotes window on YT chats.
webp, pls understand.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh boy were gonna get to send swat teams to flash bang autistic children's support animals!

:wah:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

The zoomer army cometh :whatastory:
"Come, my fellow femboy zoomy zooms! Where a child grooming Canadian tranny with multi million dollar support from corporate news media failed we and our discord kitten moxie shall prevail! Now without further interruption, let's celebrate and suck some dick."

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I used to think Twitter and Tumblr or possibly Roblox and Minecraft, had the most retarded userbases, but that fucking board takes the cake.

They speak in nonsensical gibberish that they think is cool coded language and think they are doing anything remotely effective. Not to mention the whole board glows brighter than Mr. Burns in that one Simpsons episode.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom