"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You laugh but on the latest RLM they had a Star Wars plate that actively instructed you not to eat off of it.
You missed the fine print:
In California

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Just woke up mid sleep. I guess God wants me to see Pippa's new outfit live.
It's so cuuuuuute. I love the new art as well, the whole theme is really well done. I hope her new toggles next time include her holding one of her bunny mascot.

kestraline

Early Adopter
>$30 shipping for a $25 mug

FISH
See, this shit needs to get sorted. And it's annoying because I know of a few people who have approached fishman regarding merch issues and he doesn't want to look at sorting out the shipping prices, how long they take, or even take up good merch ideas. Just see how long it's taken for mugs.

A Canadian company shouldn't be ridiculous regarding merch, it's not like Hololive or Nijisanji when they're all in Japan.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The mug is cute, love the art. But I'm not even going to bother looking at the postage to my country. :shiinastare:
1681006270199.png

Shipping to EU
:fishmandispair:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
See, this shit needs to get sorted. And it's annoying because I know of a few people who have approached fishman regarding merch issues and he doesn't want to look at sorting out the shipping prices, how long they take, or even good merch ideas. Just see how long it's taken for mugs.

A Canadian company shouldn't be ridiculous regarding merch, it's not like Hololive or Nijisanji when they're all in Japan.
Chink gonna chink.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Artists thigh game on point
1681006391114.png

TTS is the only thing I am worry about. It's going to absolutely interrupt her tangents.
inb4 she rages and turns them off permanently mid-tangent

JMForte

TTS is the only thing I am worry about. It's going to absolutely interrupt her tangents.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh no Pippa of all Vtubers has a new model that's actually improved in nearly all ways
No joke, it really is one of the single best alt outfits I've seen from someone that isn't Ironmouse. The dress is great and all the embellishments are fantastic as well. The different settings are fantastic.
Very cute. Black > Pink
The only thing I think she should do is pink hair with black outfit and vice versa. Having the contrast will be great as well.

She seems over the moon with this outfit. I'm happy for her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't think she needs to emotionally blackmail us there's been at least 75k+ 7500+ orders so far.
Edit: Too much pipkin hard to math.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Anyone want to out themselves as a dirty leaf to tell us how much local shipping is?

I'm curious how much of it's international fuckery and how much is just Fishfag fucking something up somewhere.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
See, this shit needs to get sorted. And it's annoying because I know of a few people who have approached fishman regarding merch issues and he doesn't want to look at sorting out the shipping prices, how long they take, or even take up good merch ideas. Just see how long it's taken for mugs.

Most shit doesn't ship from Japan or Canada, they just use a 3PL in whatever country they want and ship whatever it is from China to that company in a bulk bundle.

If they're making enough sales, they could probably ship almost everything within the US for 5-10$. This is just Fish being a tard.

Donion

Anyone want to out themselves as a dirty leaf to tell us how much local shipping is?

I'm curious how much of it's international fuckery and how much is just Fishfag fucking something up somewhere.
I doubt it's coming out of Canada, it probably coming out of China. Canadian shipping is retardedly expensive though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I doubt it's coming out of Canada, it probably coming out of China. Canadian shipping is retardedly expensive though.
As far as I recall for the longest time Fish was just posting out merch himself from his home, so I have no idea honestly.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking God these retards voted to throw out the old emotes, I'm going to fucking shoot myself.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The streamelements TTS chats are at least 40 minutes behind

kestraline

Early Adopter
As far as I recall for the longest time Fish was just posting out merch himself from his home, so I have no idea honestly.
They can still get stuff manufactured from China and shipped to him. He has that warehouse for a reason. It's probably dirt cheap to get it made there.

Either way it's ridiculous. I bet you that you can find some small indies from Canada, doing their own merch, and make a comparison.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't forget, she likes XQC. And a major part of his streams is the TTS. TTS is probably going to stay, but just get fine tuned.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Don't forget, she likes XQC. And a major part of his streams is the TTS. TTS is probably going to stay, but just get fine tuned.
Dude is a prophet holy shit

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
she's just mentioned XQC,
she's watching us bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom