"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Atlas

reticule while mentally demented can banter

these fuckers will absolutely not and will immediately spiral into screeching
at least when he's not talking about Pippa he's somewhat normal I don't think these people can hold a normal conversation

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Are they real dumb enough to target an actual company that actually has the ability to retaliate?
I think that genie has been out of that bottle since they doxed the Andrew and Leylay publisher me thinks

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

reminder they will be us in 10 years
they grow up so fast ;_;

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_HKvGl6OJHd.png
I didn't know it was possible to be this fucking retarded. Holy shit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Topo Chico

Chase is in that thread 100%. I hope Henri or Jeremy show up and spam about the evil Chinese fish.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Chase is in that thread 100%. I hope Henri or Jeremy show up and spam about the evil Chinese fish.
I have a long track record of running after Chase-shaped windmills at this point because all zoomerspeak looks alike to me. But I find the use of "probs" somewhat suspect.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Good lord, they don't even know how little they know. :shiinastare:

Chase has finally found his people.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

oh, they really are underage, complete with "everyone is a pedo but us" mentality

what will happen first, their parents disconnect the internet, or they get a knock on the door from their local three-letter agency and proceed to shit themselves?

RedRage

Damn, and here I thought I wouldent have anything entertaining to look forward to this week, boy was I fucking wrong. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

oh, they really are underage, complete with "everyone is a pedo but us" mentality

what will happen first, their parents disconnect the internet, or they get a knock on the door from their local three-letter agency and proceed to shit themselves?
>I see now... the FBI were the pedos all along...!

diethylether

bird molecule
just the way they write and interact screams underage, and how easily they are excited over googling pipkin pippa dox and clicking the first link. Wild

Postal rrat

chinshilla
View attachment 59190
Fuck they haven't figured out that @thhrang is still employed by phase, that @Short is clearly Pippa and that Zaxx died in a freak accident their intel is just clearly wrong
just the way they write and interact screams underage, and how easily they are excited over googling pipkin pippa dox and clicking the first link. Wild
The simple teenage belief that despite being the youngest, least experienced person in the room you must be the cleverest it can't be otherwise

I find the 'teens have a rather gemmy vernacular; it reminds me of the retarded internet of a bygone era thoughbeit

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
I find the 'teens have a rather gemmy vernacular; it reminds me of the retarded internet of a bygone era thoughbeit
I spent like 5 minutes lurking just to see what they're all about and I'm pretty sure I have cancer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom