"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
"I'm just happy I drew the right cards in the right order" Sounds fucking riveting

kingcaid

It has only been 40 minutes and there's still 3 hours 20 minutes to go.
Bet you wish you were mentally ill like the rest of the fanbase right about now huh? :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1701556917687.png
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I do wonder how well these sponsors actually go for Mihoyo. I fucking doubt capipis actually participate in this shit, but they KEEP FUCKING SPONSORING HER. So, what the hell?

Sven

"I'm just happy I drew the right cards in the right order" Sounds fucking riveting
It's all he could say, they are playing with pre-set decks that they don't know the contents of. Just like the 'pro' and random con-goer boss fights in the first one that ended with nothing but wipes despite fully decked out characters, weapons, & artifacts this doesn't help sell your product MIHOYO.

IonProxy

I do wonder how well these sponsors actually go for Mihoyo. I fucking doubt capipis actually participate in this shit, but they KEEP FUCKING SPONSORING HER. So, what the hell?
Sponsorship is a passive skill once you unlock "high sub count"

RedRage

They tend to give them to people who already play it, a lot of the sponsor money goes back into the game.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On one hand I don't want Pippa to do a 'rate how viewers dress' stream because it would be unrivaled cringe. On the other hand... we could use it to dox harines... so... trade off?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Sponsorship is a passive skill once you unlock "high sub count"
I can only hope they paid her well. I've never bothered to look into how much Mihoyo pays for sponsors

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's all he could say, they are playing with pre-set decks that they don't know the contents of. Just like the 'pro' and random person boss fights in the first one that ending with nothing but wipes despite fully decked out characters, weapons, & artifacts this doesn't help sell your product MIHOYO.
Half the fucking point of TCG is deck selection dear fucking god who planned this?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It has only been 40 minutes and there's still 3 hours 20 minutes to go.
It feels like I made this post an hour ago but it's only been 8 minutes.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
On one hand I don't want Pippa to do a 'rate how viewers dress' stream because it would be unrivaled cringe. On the other hand... we could use it to dox harines... so... trade off?
I've seen other streamers do 'rate viewers x' streams. Many fags always do some weird shit showing their feet. So even with the latter point, please God no.

IonProxy

Ah yes, a rating from the woman who untagles her unmatted hair in the shower, that's got to be expert opinion...:smugpipi:

Eureka

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If only the new PoE league started today, I could rush the campaign while listening to this :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The point of these sponsorships is more brand recognition than anything, they probably just an influencer email list to get it in front of as many eyes as possible, rather than specifically being targeted advertising.

I'd rather be able to put faces to the names without seeing them wearing femboy outfits totally ironically.

Half the fucking point of TCG is deck selection dear fucking god who planned this?
Some TCGs have prebuilt deck formats, but they're usually for beginners rather than a competitive thing.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
"Tuning the mushroom pizza" This feels like an esports tournment on a tv in a movie

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
*tunes in*

Pippa sounds like shit. Is she just tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom