"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
oh fuck there really isnt a pipstream tonight

RedRage

Sven

oh fuck there really isnt a pipstream tonight
I was about to ask why you thought there would be then realized she only announced cancelling OSRS not her regular stream and she is exactly dumb enough to have planned to run from Watch along ~ OSRS ~ regular stream

RedRage

I was about to ask why you thought there would be then realized she only announced cancelling OSRS not her regular stream and she is exactly dumb enough to have planned to run from Watch along ~ OSRS ~ regular stream
She said last night that the osrs stream was gonna be the regular stream I thought?

Sven

She said last night that the osrs stream was gonna be the regular stream I thought?
She did but she also tried to fit the horror game into today before she had to be reminded she already had 2 streams planned. Sometimes she's a silly bunny.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's so over when the Phase girls learn that having children means re-experiencing the world through their children.

no matter the generation, the dream of Shinzo Abe will prevail

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
no matter the generation, the dream of Shinzo Abe will prevail
The handful of girls who won't just adopt a shitload of animals to cope with the ticking of the biological clock will instead realize far too late that they severely mistreated their bodies for so long they've incidentally rendered themselves infertile, sorry to break it to you.

RedRage

The handful of girls who won't just adopt a shitload of animals to cope with the ticking of the biological clock will instead realize far too late that they severely mistreated their bodies for so long they've incidentally rendered themselves infertile, sorry to break it to you.
Horrifying, but probably for the best, there are very few in phase that I think would make for decent mothers.

DogBone

Horrifying, but probably for the best, there are very few in phase that I think would make for decent mothers.
I don't think he's been on at all today, so I will take his mantle. Pippa is a good girl, and she'd make a good mom because she would know what not to do

famous artist pipkun

I don't think he's been on at all today, so I will take his mantle. Pippa is a good girl, and she'd make a good mom because she would know what not to do
theres a chance meat pippa turns into a helicopter mom to correct her childhood misgivings. babies change people.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm reminded of a conversation that was had in the TVAcord a little while ago where it was discussed that she would possibly fall into the latter camp of what I said a few posts up. Something something continuous malnourishment and bodily neglect, something something the body starts eating itself to stay alive, something something. I think Proctor was talking about it, but again, it was a while ago. I'm pretty sure pipkun was there too.

DogBone

I'm reminded of a conversation that was had in the TVAcord a little while ago where it was discussed that she would possibly fall into the latter camp of what I said a few posts up. Something something continuous malnourishment and bodily neglect, something something the body starts eating itself to stay alive, something something. I think Proctor was talking about it, but again, it was a while ago. I'm pretty sure pipkun was there too.
I think that would be the saddest possibility. Knowing you'll never be capable of having children would be a real shock. Even if Pippa doesn't think she'd want to, it's about the possibility of doing it. Knowing that an entirely different life is literally impossible would be very tragic.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

famous artist pipkun

it was "malnutrition prevents ovulation" which caused a certain someone to demand we stop talking about women and their bodies. its takes a lot of work for women to ravage their repoductive systems permenantly like enduring the Army's Ranger School. theres also genetics. but thats all found through OBGYN and Bloodwork.

diethylether

bird molecule
I don't think pippa will ever allow herself to have kids, I believe she is too self aware of her issues and wouldn't want to risk having kids and not being able to give them a proper childhood. Also this is one step beyond the fact that she'd have to allow herself to love someone in the first place. We all know that Zax clip where she goes full goblin mode just from being touched/lifted.
But yeah, I could also see her body just straight up degenerating from trying to keep itself alive, similar to shondo

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I don't think pippa will ever allow herself to have kids, I believe she is too self aware of her issues and wouldn't want to risk having kids and not being able to give them a proper childhood. Also this is one step beyond the fact that she'd have to allow herself to love someone in the first place. We all know that Zax clip where she goes full goblin mode just from being touched/lifted.
But yeah, I could also see her body just straight up degenerating from trying to keep itself alive, similar to shondo
Hearing that clip was uncomfortable because it sounded like genuine terror rather than an "ahhh~ put me down~" sort of thing

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I believe Sleppy said she hugged her, and she practically disintegrated in her arms.

famous artist pipkun

...you guys are talking about a kid who was happy when her dentist touched her face because it was the first human contact she had for years.

DogBone

I believe Sleppy said she hugged her, and she practically disintegrated in her arms.
Bro, what the fuck happened in this woman's life to make her this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom