"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Oh well it'll be decent background listening for some osrs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's definitely getting in trouble with management later.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah I like Jong, but it makes no sense and I was getting in to the old comedy:pippasadl:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
With chat? Atleast hop in the Jongcord Pippa...
Don't bonk me you know the batter is atleast funny

wrp

>join stream
>ads
>wait 30 seconds
>ok back to stream
>watch for a few minutes
>more ads
>wait 30 seconds
>ads still playing
>look at timer
>2 minutes left
Fuck this, back to youtube

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's definitely getting in trouble with management later.
I hate to say it but I think at this point she legitimately deserves it after being told endlessly that Twitch is where react content to copyrighted materials should be.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>3 minutes of ads
And the last time I tried adblockers Twitch just blacks the screen for the duration. Remind me again one that works for Chrome?
I hate to say it but I think at this point she legitimately deserves it after being told endlessly that Twitch is where react content to copyrighted materials should be.
I'd rather her get a tongue lashing from the Fish and Muumi than lose her fucking channel from Community Guidelines strikes.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The fake banter shit is the worst part.

RedRage

I just fucking love the fact she goes to Twitch after getting struck down for react content, but instead of doing more react stuff which would actually make logical sense on this platform, she subjects us to JONGSLOP instead.
:annoyedpippa::sakanapleasepippa:
You expect her to control her impulses when she sees a chance to feed her addiction?
Hush you.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I hate to say it but I think at this point she deserves it after being told endlessly that Twitch is where react content to copyrighted materials should be.
It genuinely does need reigning in, if she's on two out of three strikes then she's gambling a lot right now. Especially given fishfag almost definitely created all the other channels from the same IP.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The title of this stream isnt true right, surely it isnt a 5am stream

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>join stream
>ads
>wait 30 seconds
>ok back to stream
>watch for a few minutes
>more ads
>wait 30 seconds
>ads still playing
>look at timer
>2 minutes left
Fuck this, back to youtube
uBlock with this line in the filter: twitch.tv##+js(twitch-videoad) plus the TTV LOL extension will completely block ads. Haven't seen one in months.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Especially given fishfag almost definitely created all the other channels from the same IP.
That doesn't matter corpo channels do not carry the strikes through all channels

RedRage

It genuinely does need reigning in, if she's on two out of three strikes then she's gambling a lot right now. Especially given fishfag almost definitely created all the other channels from the same IP.
What are the chances this is her wanting something like that to happen, at least on her channel? She's been bringing up her uncertainties about her whole place in phase again recently.
Not saying it for sure, just a thought and something to talk about while I wait for my chance to get in the lobby.

Hff201

Early Adopter
That doesn't matter corpo channels do not carry the strikes through all channels
Nah but it looks a bit sus if the mods actually bother looking into it for one reason or another, some rando YouTube employee'd just think it's one person using other channels as ban circumvention.

What are the chances this is her wanting something like that to happen, at least on her channel? She's been bringing up her uncertainties about her whole place in phase again recently.
Not saying it for sure, just a thought and something to talk about while I wait for my chance to get in the lobby.
She's retarded but she's not that retarded.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I hope we get another Dizzy abuse stream...

JMForte

She literally was freaking out about getting another strike. Stop being a doomer for once my god.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa will not do anything that would potentially tank others alongside her, trust that much.

DogBone

Nah but it looks a bit sus if the mods actually bother looking into it for one reason or another, some rando YouTube employee'd just think it's one person using other channels as ban circumvention.

She's retarded but she's not that retarded.
I think the problem is that Pippa isn't smart enough to play 4d chess like that. If she really wanted to self-sabotage, she'd allow TTS and let someone superchat her the N word.

RedRage

Stop being a doomer for once my god.
I said it was more for discussion than anything, I know she's not gonna tank phase to try and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom