"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

The LGBTQPEDO+ tries to corrupt everything it can, remember the rainbow was the symbol of the covenant between God and man after the flood, but now it's the flag of homosex.
Right, but at this point its a matter of not giving them an inch, regardless of the origin, cause they will take a mile every fucking time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Right, but at this point its a matter of not giving them an inch, regardless of the origin, cause they will take a mile every fucking time.
I agree, that's why I don't think it's good to give up colors and iconography to them wholesale. The same way you don't give up and call them MAPs, but rather child rapists.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I agree, that's why I don't think it's good to give up colors and iconography to them wholesale. The same way you don't give up and call them MAPs, but rather child rapists.

The MAPs things is at least funny to use, though, as you can tell that they belong on walls.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The MAPs things is at least funny to use, though, as you can tell that they belong on walls.
The funny thing to me is that they think they can rebrand their way out of the rightfully deserved stigma. I'm pretty sure pedophile used to be the "polite" term like retard or imbecile. They are not going to find a magic word to make it okay but they sure are going to out themselves trying.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa was once a janny for a forum, she's said this herself. Are you saying that Pippa isn't funny?

Because you're right.
:smugpipi:
We're not laughing at her jokes :smugmoona:
View attachment 57205
View attachment 57206View attachment 57207
Fuck, he's right. As much as I like the original outfit, perhaps go with the newer one for the thigh highs color scheme.

e:
So true brother!
true.png

race pride flag.jpg

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Stunned But Dumb

Instead of going back through all of... this... to see if this was posted, I'm just going to take my chance with the clock

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's meme community on twitter has a very funny number of members. :smugpipi:
1488.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh no, she's a bird. Nobody tell Proctor.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You didn't know that animal friend is @hylic? Do you live under a rock?
i thought he was just a big fan of the guy

but then again he did give a shout out to TVA on its anniversary thats on be for having a brain that works like a sea turtle

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
i thought he was just a big fan of the guy

but then again he did give a shout out to TVA on its anniversary thats on be for having a brain that works like a sea turtle
Ever gone to the clipping workshop ? He gave tips and shared his workflow there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom