"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This is fake as fuck because Chumbuds don't get girlfriends, they get banned from school zones :smugselen:
1700618595264.png

Don't worry, a ten minute VN easily becomes a three-hour experience when she pauses after every line to sing happy birthday to a superchatter.
THANKS FOR FUCKING JINXING IT FUCKER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1700618583947.png
This is one of those examples of what not to do when you're taking a passport photo.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sven

So in sad news Kirsche has revealed that Pippa forgot to submit to get into the Palworld content creator thing and thus early access. She will try to use her SPicy Cat powers to maybe get her in past submission as she wants to play the beta with her instead of being forced to wait for release.

For those that forgot Palworld is, it's what if Pokemon was made by Americans that features guns and enslaving them to work game

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imagine being excited about fake Pippa notes. :smugpipi:

@Reticule when is pippa going to cover one of the songs from your lord and savior?

And the actual answer, when @thhrang brings him up again.

Remember, Tim brought Cenk on his stream to talk despite this. Tim is a cuck.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JMForte

Is the mic audio kind of peaking or messed up? I can't tell because I was in the hospital and got medicine and just want to know if it's the medicine just fucking with me because the medicine has been fucking with me all day.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So in sad news Kirsche has revealed that Pippa forgot to submit to get into the Palworld content creator thing and thus early access. She will try to use her SPicy Cat powers to maybe get her in past submission as she wants to play the beta with her instead of being forced to wait for release.

For those that forgot Palworld is, it's what if Pokemon was made by Americans that features guns and enslaving them to work game

look at that another knockoff Pokemon game that'll be everywhere for a week and die with a whimper 6 months later

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is the mic audio kind of peaking or messed up? I can't tell because I was in the hospital and got medicine and just want to know if it's the medicine just fucking with me because the medicine has been fucking with me all day.
Sounds like it's peaking a little bit.

Hff201

Early Adopter

DogBone

Pippa, who's that? Your medicine must be having a pretty bad effect on you. There's no such thing as a "vtuber."

Sven

look at that another knockoff Pokemon game that'll be everywhere for a week and die with a whimper 6 months later
Pretty much but at least it looks like it will be a funnier 6 months then the typical Poke clone can offer

Hff201

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pippa choosing all the ryona dialogue, very on-brand :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

Security