"Everything no"Ayase Yuu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
brave_z4RooRZXoL.png
Backseat moderation advice from /pcg/? I think I'm getting déjà vu.

RedRage

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

1699505934827.png

fuck, whichever one of you fags posted this got me :whatastory:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I only caught the tail end of that conversations did she specify which videos she wants gone and why

Jacks Wasted Life

No, Zax is her husband.
love is love man, I'm not into trannys but don't throw your wife under the bus like that. Or is this some poly thing?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I only caught the tail end of that conversations did she specify which videos she wants gone and why
She doesn't want any videos gone gone, she just thinks a lot of old videos are being recommended first now and she wants people to see the newer content with better audio. So she's trying to find a way to keep the old stuff up but not gone, by doing something like delisting it but not privating it.

Salado

Jacks Wasted Life

She doesn't want any videos gone gone, she just thinks a lot of old videos are being recommended first now and she wants people to see the newer content with better audio. So she's trying to find a way to keep the old stuff up but not gone, by doing something like delisting it but not privating it.
I hate to call vtubers "artists" but most people grow in their content and want others to see the new better work they've done first. Makes sense to me. Better than thinking your best work was in the past, and trying to coast off that.

RedRage

I do wonder what that mod message right as she brought it up was about.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hate to call vtubers "artists" but most people grow in their content and want others to see the new better work they've done first. Makes sense to me. Better than thinking your best work was in the past, and trying to coast off that.
It's not like she's been any less edgy in recent years, she's made a lot of risky jokes even recently. Though really the difference between a Pipossum level stream and her first year where the audio is wonky and she's working with incredibly limited resources, it makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I like her old streams, they have a charm to it, but I'm sure she also doesn't want to be the vomit drawer girl more than being worried about the edge.

JMForte

I do wonder what that mod message right as she brought it up was about.
Why do you think she hasn't been reading all those superchats?

logitech

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I like her old streams, they have a charm to it,
You're a filthy VODwatcher and weren't around at the time when she actually was doing them. Fake fan and you're gay.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mean the first six months are interesting in a watching a fish grow legs sort of way but if that was my intro I probably wouldn't have stayed

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're a filthy VODwatcher and weren't around at the time when she actually was doing them. Fake fan and you're gay.
I joined in the Rage Pig stream, which is when I discovered vtubers, but I did end up watching most of her back catalogue. Shit was fun.

RedRage

but I'm sure she also doesn't want to be the vomit drawer girl more than being worried about the edge.
Probably should have thought about that before doing it live on twitch less than a month ago IMO.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I joined in the Rage Pig stream, which is when I discovered vtubers
I never regretted the role I played in leading the Rage stream down the course it went, until I eventually realized that it's how you found her and now I regret it immensely.

Jacks Wasted Life

I mean the first six months are interesting in a watching a fish grow legs sort of way but if that was my intro I probably wouldn't have stayed
Tourist. I was there before she hit 10K. Tryhard, cutesy voice Pippa has evolved, but I admire her effort and was there for her journey to who she is now. I guess you had to have witnessed it to appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom