"Incorrect, my trash is not in bags"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
this game has disco elysium vibes. overhyped roleplaying thats bores me to tears.
I actually think Pippa would like disco elysium the the MC being a massive fuck up is fun

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I doubt it's a metaphor for anything, I believe the author just wanted to write a meta story about the pillars of any story : a hero, a villan and a narrator with their environment being unconsequential and fleeting. Now I realize this could be written by a 14 year old.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
idk, someone linked a clip of her saying she cant watch streamers who pay too much attention to her from a while ago, so I think that would be too much for her, along with knowing how fake it would be.
Counterpoint: she walked right into a Chinese catfish scam just because the account had a picture of a pretty girl on it. She might not like e-celeb attention, but she does like e-girl attention.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The acting for the princess is so bad and this story is so obnoxious

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_GEWmYqxx4r.png

It's still weird to me that Pippa has Asian viewers.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This really is @Reticules domain

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
she walked right into a Chinese catfish scam just because the account had a picture of a pretty girl on it.
I still can't believe this shit actually happened. It was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Outside of the wide nose, she doesn't look bad in the meat form. She's just a female RE girl boss.

RedRage

Counterpoint: she walked right into a Chinese catfish scam just because the account had a picture of a pretty girl on it. She might not like e-celeb attention, but she does like e-girl attention.
Fuck, yeah, I do try to forget she did that after telling chat not to fall for shit like that time after time.

kingcaid

Why does she refuse to save before major choices. :fishmandispair:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She was just being nice on Twitter, I don't think she really gave it much thought or lost anything from it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think she really gave it much thought or lost anything from it.
Yeah, but I lost a chunk of my sanity from being one of the main people heavily investigating & looking into it.
:pippasadl:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Meat queen became too nice randomly, not sure if I like it.

RedRage

Yeah, but I lost a chunk of my sanity from being one of the main people heavily investigating & looking into it.
:pippasadl:
You're good people thhrang, I'm happy knowing that unless she does something so out of pocket that it catches us all off guard you'll probably always have her back.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This game isn't that deep, Pippa.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
As both a writer and an audience member there is nothing I cannot stand more than oppressively meta stories where it's painfully evident the author is very proud of himself.

There's this tell-tale sign of an insecure narcissist in writing that this story has, where the writing is snarky until the dialogue shifts into abstract or poetic style, as if the writer is constantly unable to be sincere until they bust out the marble notebook they're so proud of.

Makes me want to jump off a cliff.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far into the story. Cool!?!?!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I actually think Pippa would like disco elysium the the MC being a massive fuck up is fun
i hope so, i quit playing and watching lps after 20 minutes. maybe she can make it fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom