"He was like a puppy, but he had like massive bulging balls! You had to have been there!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Every time I think I've emotionally distanced myself from the Rabbit PNG she goes and says shit like this and reels me right back in.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Things are so difficult for us Pippa Onii-chans.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Well it's been 3 minutes and oh Lawd am I ready to concernpost. Welcome back to the Pippa thread, I guess?

Topo Chico

In this instance completely normal, she needs food on her stomach or she pukes, been there when I was a stick and it’s fucked up.

The architect in me wants to see her eat and enjoy the glory of food, that’s present other times.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wana talk shit but I just stood in the kitchen for 10 minutes thinking FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, there's nothing I want to eat :menhera:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How could @Reticule let her starve like this? That monster.

kingcaid

Just gonna have to accept her doing 8 plus hour streams so she can be bullied into eating.

Topo Chico

I wana talk shit but I just stood in the kitchen for 10 minutes thinking FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, there's nothing I want to eat :menhera:
Make a pbnj with bacon my nigga

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just gonna have to accept her doing 8 plus hour streams so she can be bullied into eating.
Bold of you to assume she would eat in those 8 hours.

Sven

I like how she is aware she is blind as fuck and misses all the little moments in horror games

Topo Chico

Someone should ask her about her ability to acquire fine cheese bread and meat

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The mother sounds like TMT, I can't take her seriously.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_O6sPbYaMxv.png

j6ggb9sr4gbz.png

DogBone

Someone should ask her about her ability to acquire fine cheese bread and meat
I'm sure she's able to get twenty different kinds of cheddar at the local Wal-Mart.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
E: adding onto this, I have no clue WHY they latched onto his shit, from start to finish his games are mostly formulaic Japanese horror. Tension, a few fake out jumpscares, bad guy/monster chase, nonsense ending that you then need to replay the game and do x y and z random bullshit things to get the "true" ending, that is also mostly vague gibberish.
For the life of me I've never understood why streamers treat the latest z-list horror game like it's hot shit. I like horror, but so many are just nonsense. Is it because they're cheap? Not like there's a lack of available games for streaming at any time.
Bold of you to assume she would eat in those 8 hours.
Well of course, that'd be valuable streaming time to lose out on. Just think of how many tangents we might miss :smugpipi:

Edit: speaking of which, more wholesome stories from Pippa's wholesome childhood. yay.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
i know that feeling

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yay, learning and childhood trauma, it's a Pippa 2 for 1 :pippasadl:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"You're at kindergarten already, you don't do your own taxes ?"

RedRage

She's gonna get followed by Klansmen the whole game and with hate it
For the life of me I've never understood why streamers treat the latest z-list horror game like it's hot shit. I like horror, but so many are just nonsense. Is it because they're cheap? Not like there's a lack of available games for streaming at any time.
Part of her issue is she's played a lot of them on her PL account and unless its Pokémon she doesn't seem the type to enjoy playing through a game again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's gonna get followed by Klansmen the whole game and with hate it
She's used to us watching her streams, might as well see some of our boys in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom