"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the gummies are getting to sleepy, pray for her 🙏 :

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
All logic tells me that the very different personalities on display here shouldn't gel together so great but by god do these 2 just have that feel of friends that hang out all the time just shooting the shit.
Not gonna lie but anytime these two are together it really makes me want to slap fishman in the face and just yell "Don't fuck this up."
Sleepy is clearly BUILT to wrangle Pippa's menhara and get this loveable but dumb mold creature into some form of adulting creature. If Sleepy hasn't flat out said no corpo period, he should be hassling her daily to be in. (Assuming of course that she isn't, since the next Gen and Invaders are locked by all info given.)
Plus if Kirsche also got it, they're probably gonna need the extra help. Evens it out, one is a Pippa enabler and the other is a Pippa wrangler lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa is recommending the new DnD movie.

Pippa has awful taste.

Thanks for the recommendation, Pippa. I know not to watch this movie.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is recommending the new DnD movie.

Pippa has awful taste.

Thanks for the recommendation, Pippa. I know not to watch this movie.
Eepy liked it too, and Pippa tends to like good things.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MagicHammer

If Sleepy hasn't flat out said no corpo period, he should be hassling her daily to be in.
Pretty sure she's said in the past she wouldn't join a corpo as she felt they would force her to change her content and she has no interest in becoming a variety streamer. So unless she's had a change of heart or some corpo out there wants to take on someone who just wants to stream Tarkov 8 hours a day, an indie she will stay.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
secure the interview, step-sis

it is your destiny

I guess It might be a zoomer thing but why the hell was Leafy so popular again?

Not gonna lie but anytime these two are together it really makes me want to slap fishman in the face and just yell "Don't fuck this up."
Sleepy is clearly BUILT to wrangle Pippa's menhara and get this loveable but dumb mold creature into some form of adulting creature. If Sleepy hasn't flat out said no corpo period, he should be hassling her daily to be in. (Assuming of course that she isn't, since the next Gen and Invaders are locked by all info given.)
Plus if Kirsche also got it, they're probably gonna need the extra help. Evens it out, one is a Pippa enabler and the other is a Pippa wrangler lol
Honestly, the streamer house thing might be a pretty cool idea to keep her mood up. That said often people that live together end up hating each other. I do feel like having actual people around will do her good. Most of her sadgirl issues seem to come up due to feeling alone.

Pretty sure she's said in the past she wouldn't join a corpo as she felt they would force her to change her content and she has no interest in becoming a variety streamer. So unless she's had a change of heart or some corpo out there wants to take on someone who just wants to stream Tarkov 8 hours a day, an indie she will stay.
That said she has applied to a few corpos. The idea of actually having a stable job and source of income while still having some relative freedom in the type of content you do is better than playing the same game every day. You can do that in your own time when offline.

Sven

God dammit I just realized this and it makes it even funnier. So on Friday during the supa-reading stream I commented here.
Also the Chad Sleepy, long ago slid into her DM's...sends Supachats anyways
And Pippa kept screaming for Sleepy to stop sending super chats, which okay normal enough she always tells Sleepy to just DM her instead of supa. Then it just hit me that Sleepy tweeted this after the collab.

This means that Sleepy was not only sending supa's, she was in the same damn house well doing it and could literally hear Pippa screaming at her to stop.

These two idiots I swear to god.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Eepy liked it too, and Pippa tends to like good things.
In one post you've managed to out yourself as a brony, a furry, a build-a-bear fanatic, and an Asmongold fan, just to protect your wife's honour.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In one post you've managed to out yourself as a brony, a furry, a build-a-bear fanatic, and an Asmongold fan, just to protect your wife's honour.
don't forget, he must now also be a scaly who collects children's toys and is into ryona. but we already knew that last part.
1680550841380.png
1680550873285.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
don't forget, he must now also be a scaly who collects children's toys and is into ryona. but we already knew that last part.
View attachment 18912
View attachment 18913

Don't you judge me! Everyone here loved the snake when Pippa bought it!

As for my AsmoPony build-a-bear fursuit, that's none of your business.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Getting Pippa to buy the snake was a shitpost, Reticule. You are the only one taking it seriously.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Getting Pippa to buy the snake was a shitpost, Reticule. You are the only one taking it seriously.
Well I like the snake, it looks so stupid that it's endearing in it's own way.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Honestly, the streamer house thing might be a pretty cool idea to keep her mood up. That said often people that live together end up hating each other. I do feel like having actual people around will do her good. Most of her sadgirl issues seem to come up due to feeling alone.

That said she has applied to a few corpos. The idea of actually having a stable job and source of income while still having some relative freedom in the type of content you do is better than playing the same game every day. You can do that in your own time when offline.
Hadn't considered an actual house situation. Was mostly just rambling about more "official in company" support where things can be more open instead of maybe having to dance around "Oh I can't say cause company stuff" or whatever.
I'm not sure how well a real house situation would work as I suspect Pippa would drive the other two crazy with her habits. Plus pretty sure at least Pippa and Kirsche want to live in different spots. Kirsche prefers northward and misses her homeland while Pippa prefers the good ol' South. I'm not sure there's somewhere both of them want to tolerate in the middle ground.

I guess we'll just see if sleepy shows up during announcements. Without knowing the money flow I don't know how much an issue it would be if Sleepy just hung out Tisming Tarkov endlessly. I'm not sure Fishman really worries about who does what as long as they do a few group projects once in a while. But I presume you need to have some sort of audience and income to make it seem a worthwhile offer to bring you aboard too.

It's no wonder you lost to Sleepy. The fixer can't fix when the fixer needs fixing.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I spotted this in the vtuber wilds, thought some of you would like it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm starting to think the Richard Gambler interview isn't happening bros...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
potential content and/or headline on the news incoming:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
18912-cc3013a70a7df75f89c6360f2e4fae0f.jpg

18913-fe314a2319ca7e75a009506d3e59ea31.jpg
1680584048925.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom