"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"murder for fun" is bad says woman who has talked about good pedophilia and good rape

Salado

Lumi is being a psychopath again.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
NV is an all-time favorite, but going back to it in Current Year the controls are rough.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Reach fucking sucked. Bloom, Armor abilites, and Loadouts were absolute shit.
I respected Reach from the perspective of game developers actually developing the game with each sequel.
Halo -> Halo 2: added online multiplayer, dual weilding and hijacking
Halo 2 -> Halo 3: added forge mode, community sharing service, and deployables
Halo 3 -> Reach: Complete rehaul of core game mode (which was kinda shit tbh) and put forge mode on steriods

I respected the shit out of Bungie for having actual new ideas to bring to the table with each game, justifying it being an actual sequel. Rather than CoD which often times was just a reskin from game to game.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Fallout 3 is fun until you get to max level halfway through the game and have to deal with the shitty bullet sponge wasteland enemies for the rest of the game.
Level scaling in singleplayer RPGs was an absolute fucking mistake.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think Fallout 3 is fun until you get to max level halfway through the game and have to deal with the shitty bullet sponge wasteland enemies for the rest of the game.
The metro and vaults are the best sections of Fallout 3.
Reach fucking sucked. Bloom, Armor abilites, and Loadouts were absolute shit.
Reach's strong point was the story, it's MP had huge issues and a lot of the maps were shit because a bunch of the maps in the rotation pool were Forge World maps, so they all looked the same grey color palettes. It's rank progression was also horrendous. Halo 3 is still the best Halo multiplayer.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
do it pussy

Not the first person who told me this.

But man, I don't have much video editing skills (need to start that clip channel, maybe that'll help me), I'll need to learn how to write scripts, and then there's a shit ton of recording for FPS games throughout the decades... A lot of god damn work for most people to either agree because they're old faggots like me or disagree because they're youngins who actually think Halo is good because they simply don't know any better.

Maybe some people would find it convincing, but I'm just not sure it'd be worth the effort. I suppose it could be, just to get it out of my system, but man, lots of work when I can just yell at young people online and call them retarded Yamanbas.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi likes orcas because they "kill things in imaginative ways."

God's Strongest Dragoon

It still annoys the fuck out of me that Fallout 4 did Power Armor in such a great way but the rest of the game is shit.
NV is an all-time favorite, but going back to it in Current Year the controls are rough.
Yeah, it's very rough. It's funny that a lot of the top NV gameplay mods (using AP to spring, grenade keybind, etc) became baseline mechanics in Fallout 4.
I respected Reach from the perspective of game developers actually developing the game with each sequel.
Halo -> Halo 2: added online multiplayer, dual weilding and hijacking
Halo 2 -> Halo 3: added forge mode, community sharing service, and deployables
Halo 3 -> Reach: Complete rehaul of core game mode (which was kinda shit tbh) and put forge mode on steriods

I respected the shit out of Bungie for having actual new ideas to bring to the table with each game, justifying it being an actual sequel. Rather than CoD which often times was just a reskin from game to game.
The FPS genre suffers from its audience. If you deviate too hard from your established formula, they pushback hard as fuck.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Well atleast her lungs being better now is nice

JMForte

Google is NEVER wrong, just like how it says no countries in Africa start with K.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Preemptive meme for the Saw watchalong

Salado

Just pop in on chat, you retard.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Yea Pippa's never done that :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh yeah, Pippa has a lot of experience following Twitch streamers and chatting on the wrong account with it being read outloud and shown on stream...

e: "Is this a breach of contract?"
:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa would rather chat in Kirsche's chat over her own coworkers.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We're now at the time in the stream where Pippa and Lumi just stay in the waiting room talking for four more hours.

Also known as the best part.

Topo Chico

Pippa would rather chat in Kirsche's chat over her own coworkers.
Because pipnigs will flood in and make them uncomfortable but the cross over between pip x kir is chill enough and Kirsche is strong enough to shit talk a pipnig shitting the place up. Actually wish she could tho and host peeps without the Jeremy mains of her chat not shit up the place

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom