"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
1 minute left until WHAT? You got a date to g o to the seven/11 or something? :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Archivebro really needs to just pick out the actually interesting superchats to give her, we really don't need to hear her say thank you to a hundred different people who said "happy birthday" or read out the messages that don't make sense without context.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: This weird bald woman seems like a fake punk compared to those like Johnny Rotten.

You got a date to g o to the seven/11 or something?
I'd take her to fanciest 7/11's , if she'd let me :pippasadl:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What was the point of that video she was watching? Did I miss something?

Sven

Same thing as with Joms and most people. It's a fine game, and probably really fun if you like Harry Potter, but if you're like Pippa or me, it's just ok. It kind of reminds me of Skyrim, the game is kind of shit if you're not invested in the franchise.

Edit: Lawls, as I typed this she said "it's ok"
Yeah everything I've heard is it's a solid enough open world game and how much you like the setting/franchise will boost how much beyond it's ok it tends to get rated.

Pretty sure Lia cancelled the stream and never actually played it. Panko has also played it as well after Pippa's stream.
I thought she got to that stream eventually but wasn't Lia cancelling a lot of streams around then? Lia like Pippa also strikes me as less of a game streamer not that that has anything to do with HWL specifically.

I always forget Panko, I don't know why she seems to be a giant blind spot for more.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What was the point of that video she was watching? Did I miss something?
Someone superchatted earlier plugging it, it's their friend's channel.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You gotta walk your autastic sister to 7/11 at 2 am for the full experience :pippasquish:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah everything I've heard is it's a solid enough open world game and how much you like the setting/franchise will boost how much beyond it's ok it tends to get rated.

I thought she got to that stream eventually but wasn't Lia cancelling a lot of streams around then? Lia like Pippa also strikes me as less of a game streamer not that that has anything to do with HWL specifically.

I always forget Panko, I don't know why she seems to be a giant blind spot for more.
I wouldn't get the game unless you're a fan of the world. It's like a recent Assassins Creed RPG game but you're a teenage wizard.
Unless Lia streamed it on her twitch I haven't seen anything about her actually playing the game.

Someone superchatted earlier plugging it, it's their friend's channel.
Wow that sounds fucking gay.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think that's fine, and fans of a franchise deserve a game that's more of a sandbox for their thing which is oddly rare now. I just look at it and see all the problems I have with modern games I like and it's made worse because I just don't like Harry Potter. That's not to say there aren't new things it does, as there are some things that look fun as a game design point, but it's very much a fan thing first and I respect that.

Had this been a cyber punk style game or something, I'd be far more into it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Had this been a cyber punk style game or something, I'd be far more into it.
Can only imagine how you felt at Cyberpunk 2077's launch.
:whatastory:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lives with family debuff + family is dicks debuff + Yuropeen hours debuff.
Panko's climbing an uphill battle and I wish her the best.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@Depressed Nousagi mentioned! Welcome back donkey.

Changed name to @The Nousagi

Can only imagine how you felt at Cyberpunk 2077's launch.
:whatastory:
I didn't actually play it as by the time I heard about it, it was a dumpster fire. I think I liked the anime.

Edit 2: I think I like more stylized cyber punk games, but I'm also a System Shock nerd.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
@The Nousagi now has the Pipkin seal of approval.

It's only downhill from here buddy.

Sven

Unless Lia streamed it on her twitch I haven't seen anything about her actually playing the game.
I'm probably confusing Lia with someone else's stream of it then, I like Lia well enough but I don't catch a lot of her so I won't pretend to know much.
She might have bailed on it to dodge being assaulted, even I know she has enough mental demons chasing her without adding literal ones.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa likes Trump admitted. She's perfect chat.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

I still love that Shondo clip, how anybody who knows Pippa for more then 5 minutes can see HER say language warning and not be scared of what's been linked is beyond me to this day.

For any that have somehow not seen it

Also the Chad Sleepy, long ago slid into her DM's...sends Supachats anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom