"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1698202990982.png

Jacks Wasted Life

nearly every vtuber community has the same rules, or at the very least a similar set of rules, so it should be incredibly easy not to break them

in fact, you would have to explicitly go out of your way to do so, or be so incapable of restraint in a public setting, at which point it is understandable to be kicked out

same goes for places in real life as well - break the rules, get thrown out by security, or worse depending on the establishment, doubly so if it's a family-owned joint that the locals go out of the way to make sure it thrives
Saw some retard in prechat drop Henya's old name, despite the pin, and get banned. Fucking tourists, lurk more. How do you say you are a fan of something, and not know what is and isn't acceptable?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
lol of course she'd mess that up

Salado

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I saw someone arguing in Kirsche's MGR stream during the donothon ADAMANTLY about how Armstrong was pure evil because darwinism is evil. I wonder what his opinion would be if he knew people like Nolan are the fruits of the system as of now.

DogBone

I just had a flash of inspiration. What if Pippa is doing well with talking to Henya because she spent an ungodly amount of time talking to an AI Henya chatbot? It's so Pipkin that I must assume it's real.

JMForte

Kind of glad Pippa and Henya have good synergy with this. Pippa was doing her shut down in collabs when Tenma was around but ever since she left Pippa has opened up and it's really showing. Pippa stop being scared to speak in group collabs.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
hes a shitposter
There is a fine line between being a shitposter and being a retarded annoying shitstirrering fag, which he is failing to balance.

(For the record, I do not think you fall into the latter camp. Most of the time.)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I just had a flash of inspiration. What if Pippa is doing well with talking to Henya because she spent an ungodly amount of time talking to an AI Henya chatbot? It's so Pipkin that I must assume it's real.
There are episodes of Star Trek TNG where crew members use the holodeck to make hologram versions of their coworkers and then form relationships with them and it leads to problems. Exciting/scary to think we'll live to see this become reality.

Salado

Kind of glad Pippa and Henya have good synergy with this.
I agree she a little shy, but she was really more vocal/open than a lot of pass callobs.

famous artist pipkun

There is a fine line between being a shitposter and being a retarded annoying shitstirrering fag, which he is failing to balance.

(For the record, I do not think you fall into the latter camp. Most of the time.)
awww thanks yuni

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

famous artist pipkun

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Sven

I'll give her autism credit, even if it's with a guide she built a tower spawner in one block in 2 hours. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom