chinshilla

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I regret backwatching for this

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

What the fuck is there for me to write? "Hey Pippa please start eating healthy, do less marathon streams and take care of yourself better, etc."? There's not a way I can stretch that into an essay, I've already made myself clear with the first one.
Dear Pippa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing to you today due to your recent vomit incident and general distressed tone. These recent developments have cause a great deal of concern, not just for me, but all of your loyal capippalists.

We‘re all so proud that you’re finally taking care of your busted ass mouth. Brushing twice a day, flossing once a week, and actually buying mouthwash is pretty pogchamp; however, to quote you quoting your doctor, you look like a skinny twelve year old and your gimped leg has been brought up on more than a few occasions. I employ you as a previous broom pusher, and loyal viewer, to please eat three meals a day of totaling around at least 1,300 calories. Do make sure to hit your protein and carb macros as well. You said yesterday you walked Pipupper, this is great to hear, do that 3-5 times a day and aim for 5,000+ steps. Get you leg treated, maybe some physiotherapy? Exercise is vital to a healthy life! Just as getting enough food to eat and enough rest, both will help ease some of your anxiety!

Remember it’s okay to take breaks and we care deeply for you. Your continued success brings me great joy, as did you finally laying down the law on Chat. Please take care of yourself.

Yours always faithfully,
Thrangussy

DogBone

Pippa is being too based right now. She's seconds away from being killed by a Bill Gates hit squad.

Short

God Damn the Sun

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Monsanto ? no way, nothing happened in vietnam that was partly manufactured by them :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm almost glad that pippa is having technical problems I put good odds on this being better than the Amazon garbage that was planned

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Possible Henri sighting on /pcg/. Maybe he isn't dead after all.

brave_RV462PGj5a.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Short

God Damn the Sun

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She's so cute when she mangles the name of the thing she's eating

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Mmmm... dog meat kebab, my favorite.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
What the fuck is there for me to write? "Hey Pippa please start eating healthy, do less marathon streams and take care of yourself better, etc."? There's not a way I can stretch that into an essay, I've already made myself clear with the
In stead of a new essay view it as a progress report. Good habits are learned through repetition and I think she’s definitely improving in some areas and that’s worth aggregating and commending. Doing this would also give you more reliability as a critic and spur more action on the areas left to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom