"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Hasn't been eating again, so bad she's puking. Whoever said self-preservation was a basic human instinct was fucking lying.

kingcaid

All of you traitors here and in /pcg/ talking about hexa have triggered her jealous menhera rage.

Topo Chico

Hasn't been eating again, so bad she's puking. Whoever said self-preservation was a basic human instinct was fucking lying.
She also said she has delivery on the way, she’s a good girl who’s about to gobble up some of the finest zog slop

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Probably just got told to chill. She menhera and a risk but it’s clear she managed to get a lot out of this colab. She just needs to forge her own identity and not be seen as an orbiter. Now we’re just seeing when and how badly the breakdown bits her in the ass.
pippa wont respond til 5 months down the line

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thhrang essay incoming or is it too early for that?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All of you traitors here and in /pcg/ talking about hexa have triggered her jealous menhera rage.
Good thing I am allowed to watch other girls because I don't imagine that I'm in a relationship with a vtuber :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Well her food is here now atleast

imozoN

I'm going to do my best to pretend that little prestream pukecast never happened.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Good thing I am allowed to watch other girls because I don't imagine that I'm in a relationship with a vtuber :smugpipi:
Lucky I'm only allowed to watch my kamioshi and her oshi if only I wasn't so mentally ill

Eureka

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She’s currently working herself raw, Not eating, and vomiting due to a combo of stress and unhealthy living. Given she’s actual takes some of this thread’s advice seriously I think she warrants another one.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Now that she's gone for a bit, here you go /pcg/, seethe more.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She’s currently working herself raw, Not eating, and vomiting due to a combo of stress and unhealthy living. Given she’s actual takes some of this thread’s advice seriously I think she warrants another one.
What the fuck is there for me to write? "Hey Pippa please start eating healthy, do less marathon streams and take care of yourself better, etc."? There's not a way I can stretch that into an essay, I've already made myself clear with the first one.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JMForte

Wouldn't surprise me if her VPN was still on and causing problems.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.png
2023-10-21dadawdawda.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom