Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch as people take that to be a disavowal of KF, not just her wanting to avoid the topic/risking getting banned from Twitch for it being mentioned randomly by chat.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>go to check on the hexa stream
>come back
>"no fruit farms"
Why does chat do this

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Liz Fong Jones called up Bezos and told him to pull the plug.
Isn't Bezos divorced? There's no wife to bully there and Liz Dong Gone wouldn't pick a fight with another man, even if that man was Bezos the bald headed butter dipper.

Jacks Wasted Life

@thhrang gets his wrench removed, chat gets more deranged and retarded, he was truly the hero we needed, but not deserved.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Watch as people take that to be a disavowal of KF, not just her wanting to avoid the topic/risking getting banned from Twitch for it being mentioned randomly by chat.

for any chuuba looking on the outside in, Twitch is run by [SOME VERY LOVELY INDIVIDUALS] who would love nothing more than to deplatform anyone who even remotely suggests KF or TVA in any sort of positive light - see my previous post about [THESE ABSOLUTE PARAGONS OF VIRTUE] who would look for any reason to hound you until you are dead on the streets for even bringing it up

apologies will only embolden them to go further

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's over bros pippa turned on the farms she's doing the pink woman thing

Thank god bro's she turned on the farms she's finally cracking down on the cancer bros

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
HUNT HIM DOWN!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Welcome to ban world chat.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
for any chuuba looking on the outside in, Twitch is run by [SOME VERY LOVELY INDIVIDUALS] who would love nothing more than to deplatform anyone who even remotely suggests KF or TVA in any sort of positive light - see my previous post about [THESE ABSOLUTE PARAGONS OF VIRTUE] who would look for any reason to hound you until you are dead on the streets for even bringing it up

apologies will only embolden them to go further

Are these people Jews, Yamanbas, or vermintide?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
chat, stop being stupid
If you mean the message about people not using these systems being why it's easy to harass companies into submission, I get where they're coming from. It's similar to the uphill fight anyone hosting on the darkweb has - technically anyone can just get themselves set up, but since most people can't be fucked to install Tor you're never gonna get any momentum from it, meaning the small pool of clearnet-based tech companies hold all the power over who can and can't be 'found'. It'd be less of a problem if people were more willing to give alternate tech tools a chance.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
MURDER! HOMICIDE!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you mean the message about people not using these systems being why it's easy to harass companies into submission, I get where they're coming from. It's similar to the uphill fight anyone hosting on the darkweb has - technically anyone can just get themselves set up, but since most people can't be fucked to install Tor you're never gonna get any momentum from it, meaning the small pool of clearnet-based tech companies hold all the power over who can and can't be 'found'. It'd be less of a problem if people were more willing to give alternate tech tools a chance.

no this was when people in chat were trying to get Pippa to do homeland things

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Short

God Damn the Sun
Vash said nothing about the farms lol
2023-10-21 fasfsefsefse.png
Also lol
2023-10-21 adwawdawda.png