[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pipkin "can't talk about and dunk on specific people" Pippa, ladies and gentlemen.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pipkin "can't talk about and dunk on specific people" Pippa, ladies and gentlemen.
This isn't a person, it's a woman.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
not her stream lol

"is she still pissing?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nothing unites women like hatred for other women no man hates women like women do
it's why women are important to movements that wish to oppress women.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I have never met this alice woman but pippa has convinced me to hate her this is definitely the start of a long lasting grudge I will absolutely ruin ummm whatshere name again

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I remember the idea was floated two years ago after the first BaB stream for someone to go dumpsterdiving through these Facebook groups and named eccentric individuals to see if they're actually lolcow thread/community watch material like she makes it out to be, but I don't think anybody ever did. I hope someone smarter than me eventually does it.

famous artist pipkun

I remember the idea was floated two years ago after the first BaB stream for someone to go dumpsterdiving through these Facebook groups and named eccentric individuals to see if they're actually lolcow thread material like she makes it out to be, but I don't think anybody ever did. I hope someone smarter than me eventually does it.
itd be the usual powertripping gatekeeper drama being dicks like that one fat lady on the fleshlight forums

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I remember the idea was floated two years ago after the first BaB stream for someone to go dumpsterdiving through these Facebook groups and named eccentric individuals to see if they're actually lolcow thread material like she makes it out to be, but I don't think anybody ever did. I hope someone smarter than me eventually does it.
That would need to be a collective effort, people aren't that schizo, are they ?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I remember the idea was floated two years ago after the first BaB stream for someone to go dumpsterdiving through these Facebook groups and named eccentric individuals to see if they're actually lolcow thread/community watch material like she makes it out to be, but I don't think anybody ever did. I hope someone smarter than me eventually does it.
What you need to do is bring in the wine moms from the Beauty Salon for this operation, they're the only ones up to the task.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Hexa's doing something- THERE IT IS!

IonProxy

I'm liking this green person more and more

Sven

I had to step away for 4 minutes and we are somehow talking about BaB, I assume I missed 15 tangents then if we are somehow back on the bears

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Oh shit they are starting to disagree on the cuteness of the stuffed animals.
Its so joever.

IonProxy

If you hate the song so much rabbit. Do a remake, then.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She just said it's because it's her voice lol. That would just create another song for her to hate.

logitech

remakes are always bad, especially if the person who makes it hates the original.

famous artist pipkun

IonProxy

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Come on guys, there's already a version of Pippa The Ripper perfect for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom