"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1697488804088.png
I mean... is he wrong?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Topo Chico

View attachment 50902
I mean... is he wrong?
He’s not dealing with the actual substance of the argument. “Normal” in Fish’s argument is a non-raped not man-hating/weebshit-hating person. It’s also very pot kettle. Now more broadly, no normal person is on kf as it’s niche almost universally maligned web forum. There are plenty of normal people who watch vtubers, they just, likely, aren’t posting on kf/tva/twitter; just because they (vtuber watchers) aren’t normal doesn’t make them evil pdf files. Null is being cringe with his perma-hatred of all things Japanese and Lidl is always being pretty cringe.

ps why does any Pippa viewer even need to answer for her bad joke(s)? The very premise is gay.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 50902
I mean... is he wrong?
The people who follow the trials and tribulations of retards like Ethan Ralph aren't normal either.
Normal people may laugh at tards like Ralph and then completely forget about them 5 minutes later because they have more immediate, tangible concerns in their lives.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
When the users of a niche website that catalog, discuss and archive a bunch of internet schizophrenics throw shade at users of a niche website that catalog, discuss and archive a bunch of japanese-styled internet schizophrenics

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm perfectly content to sit in my little retard corner and watch the funny anime women without worrying about trying to white knight for the dumb things they say. It does make for fun reading after the fact, though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Cant you prove the effectiveness of some supplements in a quantifiable manner by blood testing

Like i know the supplement market is 90% bullshit but the simple shit works
you can see what vitamin defeciency does to hood children, their hair and skin is brittle and theyre always sick

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The all in one miltivitamins are a scam, but the simple ones lice C, D, Calcium, Zinc are fine.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

She's coping because she stopped taking her vitamins

She talked about it on the stream where you made this comment.
Wow, the Number 1 Pipstorian is losing his touch AND Proctor is about to make him a janny. Its so over for the thrangussy

JMForte

She did the male collabs, saw the meltdown and then she also went schizo mode about it and it's been downhill since. On a serious note, I did say the down was going to come and it seems like it's here. She does seem to have a seasonal depression like thing with this stuff, seems to literally happens around the same time every year.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 50902
I mean... is he wrong?
The thing is, I feel like I know what he is trying to say. But from a sociological perspective there is no more "normal" in the Western world as advanced and segmented it is. If you want normalcy you are going to have to hope that you are born in some third world shithole. Its impossible to spot divergence when every activity and every reaction appears divergent.

kingcaid

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa trying to one up Katta's twitter rampage earlier I see

Yeah I agree fellow normal bro that watches a normal vtuber like this one. :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom