"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

You ever see a snake shit? It’s vile

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ngl, I thought Mama was more enjoyable.
Edit: Apparently /pcg/ thought it was kino though.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Since Reticule isn't doing his job I'll do it for him:
I want to raise a lttile Pippa where we could have a weekly monster movie night where we watch all her childhood favorite monster movies together as a family and then play monsters afterwards.

Topo Chico

Ngl, I thought Mama was more enjoyable.
Edit: Apparently /pcg/ thought it was kino though.
Liked it for the 90s cgi, no monster movie will ever be super spooky, but it was fun enough and way better than cocain bear.

diethylether

bird molecule
I want to raise a lttile Pippa where we could have a weekly monster movie night where we watch all her childhood favorite monster movies together as a family and then play monsters afterwards.
you have to resist the escapism, it will never happen, she is just a streamer brother

Topo Chico

you have to resist the escapism, it will never happen, she is just a streamer brother
You’re in Europe, any one of her American viewers could lock her in their basement with just a car ride combined with enough chutzpah and let dreams be reality

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You and reticule should probably consider getting married to solve both your mental issues. Dress each other up as Pippa and Colress taking turns.
You should also do something super cool and exciting for a honeymoon. I suggest bungie jumping without a rope.
:marinesmug:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Of note for Pippa's upcoming Dead Space 3 collab, forcing vsync externally for something higher than 30 fps, adjusting fov and disabling mouse smoothing externally by editing a couple text files, and possibly changing core affinity if the game decides to be stutter-y (not sure about this one, I don't remember it being an issue)

Those are cute models that Sleepy and Megu are using

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You and reticule should probably consider getting married to solve both your mental issues. Dress each other up as Pippa and Colress taking turns.
You should also do something super cool and exciting for a honeymoon. I suggest bungie jumping without a rope.
What is this fucking homoerotic fanfiction I'm reading early in the morning

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
He's already admitted to being peggable.
@Reticule thoughts?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sleepy: We're being raided by a creature
signal-2023-10-14-19-07-45-934.jpg

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What is this fucking homoerotic fanfiction I'm reading early in the morning
Shuuut uppppp
We could get a 2 for 1 off one off another free deal here!

Awoogers

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Awoogers

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Maybe I should close this tab till stream time

Anime Fan

Here's the waiting room for the next stream.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom