"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She sounds/acts pretty young, maybe she just got tired of it.

Also checked her Throne, because y'know, if she was doing NSFW again I was expecting some Rye-tier shit, but it's just goth girl fashion, memes, and a slightly risque swimsuit. So I don't think she's going back to camgirl streams.

oh, she used to host the PhaseConnect community karaoke nights
I was reading pcg, I know big mistake, and someone said she used to play league with the Fishman. Makes me wonder. Also probably isn't true. Nevermind, apparently confirmed real!

Last edited:

Sven

I was reading pcg, I know big mistake, and someone said she used to play league with the Fishman. Makes me wonder. Also probably isn't true.
She just mentioned it herself so yeah actually probably true, she had to talk with the Fish to do the Karaoke as well

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Speech To Text

oh, she used to host the PhaseConnect community karaoke nights
Thats pretty surprising to learn that she has some ties to Phase Connect. I remember learning about her because she was hanging out at Marimari_en's apartment for a few days last year.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Thats pretty surprising to learn that she has some ties to Phase Connect. I remember learning about her because she was hanging out at Marimari_en's apartment for a few days last year.
Sounds like this girl has been everywhere Phase Connect adjacent. Why have I never heard of her before?

Speech To Text

Sounds like this girl has been everywhere Phase Connect adjacent. Why have I never heard of her before?
She was a 2view on twitch for a long time and the main people she seemed to collab with were low view too. Her rebrand into the red hair bear girl helped her get more views, but its not surprising most people haven't heard of her since shes basically one of the hundreds of 2view vtubers on twitch.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa went outside? Although I find that hard to believe, progress is progress and should be encouraged.
The only time Pippa talks about going outside is at late night or very early morning with the fewest amount of people around.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The only time Pippa talks about going outside is at late night or very early morning with the fewest amount of people around.

That makes sense, and it's a smart thing to do. I guess I'm so used to hearing her say on streams that she never leaves the house that I took it at face value.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Best time to go outside really.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Waiting room up. We're going to get a hand cam stream with an adorable sweater and the snake!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It sucks missing or being late for most Pippa streams now after my job hours changed. Even though interacting in chat is pointless watching vods doesn't hit the same.
:pippasadl:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She really do be hating the snake, fr fr

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We get double the Pippa tonight with that echo :smugpipi:

"Holy shit, I'm looking at it this whole time. I thought my chrome tab was my OBS the whole time." - Pippa, she's so dumb it's adorable.

Sven

"why can't you just accept reality"
Rabbit we're watching vtubers, reality is long past any of our radars

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11" - Pippa

I do like 7/11 food and in Japan they're really good.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11" - Pippa

I do like 7/11 food and in Japan they're really good.
I was just trying to quote this bit it's so retarded I couldn't recall what exactly she had said..... WTF did you say Pippa? :shiinastare:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Black sweater, good choice Pippa.

wew

Male hag love!
Now this is my type of content. Autistic plushie reviews. :ponrys:
But it's a little cringe she doesn't like firm stuffed animals. I need those fuckers to hurt if I hit someone over the head with it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Bought a letter, got a letter. Don't see the problem there Pippers.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Bought a letter, got a letter. Don't see the problem there Pippers.
She doesn't seem to grasp that reason the letter is disappointing is because she's an adult (theoretically) and the letter is for addressing the plushie as a gift to a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom