"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's a difference when she can get in trouble by risking some people to yell slurs on her stream.
Yeah that's the other thing, she has actual antis now and there's nothing to stop one guy hopping on the stream and yelling something while another twenty or so of them mass-report it, the ol' "delete the vod and pretend it didn't happen" approach is a bit too slow now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think we have ever heard archivebro. It would be Henri sounding people.
Didn't archivefag appear in Xynchro's shitty video the one time, but with a voice modulator?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She just played the hall of slurs on stream... If anyone says anything, just leave and delete the vod.
I don't think playing a clip from a popular tv show is quite the same as allowing her fans on stream only for them to scream slurs. I'm not saying that would necessarily happen or that she would get in big trouble but there's always a risk when she's an employee in a company that also gets money from outside sponsors.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Didn't archivefag appear in Xynchro's shitty video the one time, but with a voice modulator?
I block that video outside of my mind outside of Xynchro having a voice that makes me want to blow my brains out.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa's a good girl she doesn't need her mood meds to be happy.

It's called gelt and )))you((( shouldn't be allowed to eat it.
i love sweet noodle kugel too. om nom nom nom

Eureka

She just played the hall of slurs on stream... If anyone says anything, just leave and delete the vod.
Edit: Unless there's some order from Fishman to not let her do public lobbies, it should be fine.
I know this is a insane concept, but a large percentage are gonna go on and say slurs like no tomorrow, which is sort of different from a 5 second clip.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Looks like a false flag to me
2023-10-07 dasadsdas.png

2023-10-07 dasdasdas.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't think playing a clip from a popular tv show is quite the same as allowing her fans on stream only for them to scream slurs. I'm not saying that would necessarily happen or that she would get in big trouble but there's always a risk when she's an employee in a company that also gets money from outside sponsors.
It's fine to do public lobbies until it's proven they can't handle it. As long as she leaves the lobby and deletes the vod then she wont get in trouble unless she is consistently having people say slurs on her stream.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa knows her history, she's a good girl.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why is he using a yahoo email...
Probably because he is lazy and doesn't want to switch everything. I still have an aim email that I occasionally use.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I finally full filled my oath to Pippa to go to the dentist. Good news: No cavities. Bad news everything still hurts and the dentist can't help.
>Oh but we could clean you teeth for 500$.... per side how about that?
No thank you :pippadfuckoff:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Probably because he is lazy and doesn't want to switch everything. I still have an aim email that I occasionally use.
@Short

With the creep tierlist we also need to commission an age of Pippa fan tierlist, watch Pipkun not be the oldest....

Hff201

Early Adopter
Why is he using a yahoo email...
To be fair I have a bunch of alt emails for different things on different providers, it makes it easier to tell them apart. If all you use the address for is to verify the odd account here and there it doesn't really matter.

@Short

With the creep tierlist we also need to commission an age of Pippa fan tierlist, watch Pipkun not be the oldest....
There was a birthdayposter in his fifties a while ago.

Salado

I finally full filled my oath to Pippa to go to the dentist. Good news: No cavities. Bad news everything still hurts and the dentist can't help.
>Oh but we could clean you teeth for 500$.... per side how about that?
No thank you :pippadfuckoff:
I've never had problems with my teeth, happily. My sight tho... I'm fucking blind.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom