"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Crocadilbear sounds adorable. Pippa is so amazing.

Jacks Wasted Life

I have no clue how you would get fun and cozy from a movie called Cocaine Bear. I see that title and I think raging bear killing people, which is exactly what we're getting. I admit it's not a good movie, far from it, but I'm getting what I'm expecting.
this is like the American Godzilla movies. Too many people talking and not enough stupid action.

Sven

The shame is all the pieces to the fun, stupid as fuck gorefest that this movie should be is here, the director was just 100% the wrong choice for the project and tanked it.

lvl8

Really, can't say simp on twitch?

MostlyALurker777

this is like the American Godzilla movies. Too many people talking and not enough stupid action.
I can agree with this honestly. I am mostly focusing on it when killer bear shows up.

DogBone

It feels like they used all the budget in the first scenes with the bear, so they needed to add the drug lord subplot with no bears.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

I have no clue how you would get fun and cozy from a movie called Cocaine Bear. I see that title and I think raging bear killing people, which is exactly what we're getting. I admit it's not a good movie, far from it, but I'm getting what I'm expecting.
They could have gone over the top invincible bear monster rampaging around over the top gore. They could have gone spooky group getting hunted down by a cocaine bear, or something else. They went with a drug retrieval, youthful exploration, and survival conglomeration that is neither funny nor horror. It’s low budget but not low enough budget to provide laughs at the lack budget to accomplish what they envisioned and not high enough budget to laugh as the absurdity of the idea. “Cocaine Bear” as a title allows for a ton of options and it’s a shit path they went down. As Pippa said, it just ends in the boring camp;I’d say because it subverts the wrong expectations. But I’m not a film critic.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now shoot the cubs for good measure :smugpipi:

Sven

It feels like they used all the budget in the first scenes with the bear, so they needed to add the drug lord subplot with no bears.
The druglord subplot is fine because it's useful to get more then 5 people and some guns into what should be a isolated area, the problem is they made it a story about a druglord featuring a cocaine bear instead of a movie about a cocaine bear featuring a druglord.

Edit - Dear movie, nobody cares about this character, just slash open his throat and move the fuck on

formerly pipkin (Parody)

😍.png
Literally the only good thing about this dog shit flick.

MostlyALurker777

They could have gone over the top invincible bear monster rampaging around over the top gore. They could have gone spooky group getting hunted down by a cocaine bear, or something else. They went with a drug retrieval, youthful exploration, and survival conglomeration that is neither funny nor horror. It’s low budget but not low enough budget to provide laughs at the lack budget to accomplish what they envisioned and not high enough budget to laugh as the absurdity of the idea. “Cocaine Bear” as a title allows for a ton of options and it’s a shit path they went down. As Pippa said, it just ends in the boring camp;I’d say because it subverts the wrong expectations. But I’m not a film critic.
I see where you're coming from. I just wouldn't use the words "fun and cozy" personally.

DogBone

The druglord subplot is fine because it's useful to get more then 5 people and some guns into what should be a isolated area, the problem is they made it a story about a druglord featuring a cocaine bear instead of a movie about a cocaine bear featuring a druglord.

Edit - Dear movie, nobody cares about this character, just slash open his throat and move the fuck on
The drug lord as a character is fine because it's part of the premise to get everything started. Having the Cocaine Bear be the... protagonist(?) and the drug lord be the villain is a real head-scratcher.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you know the showa era godzillas had a ton of talking with a littlw bit of monster stuff right?

Topo Chico

I see where you're coming from. I just wouldn't use the words "fun and cozy" personally.
I forgot half the cozy is because I get to watch it with Pippa while being literally cozy with snacks/drinks ect

Eureka

So it's okay to leave the bear to terrorize in the park because murdering cubs is bad???

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

lvl8

here we go

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom