[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine relying on fucking Discord restreams instead of being technically savvy enough to either torrent the fucking movie or just find a free streaming site. Harines, I swear...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why do these teen delinquents look gay?
Modern day Hollywood is very progressive and they now rape the boys as well as the girls.

Topo Chico

Why is a fat black able to 1v3 John wick style in the bathroom

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Modern day Hollywood is very progressive and they now rape the boys as well as the girls.
I mean, they always did that, it was just less known...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Imagine relying on fucking Discord restreams instead of being technically savvy enough to either torrent the fucking movie or just find a free streaming site. Harines, I swear...
There are no good streaming sites, and she gave no time to download the movie.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Why is a fat black able to 1v3 John wick style in the bathroom
saw someone post in chat being black is a super power, i shoulldve capped it

Sven

I guess everyone that can restream managed to get themselves banned for the PC Discord already

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are no good streaming sites
I am literally (not) using one right now and it's functioning perfectly fine, so I don't know what you mean by this.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Fishman has what Pippa would describe as a "purse dog".
Mark that off your "Sakana is gay" bingo card if you have it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
There are no good streaming sites, and she gave no time to download the movie.
I know we shouldn't trust pcg links but someone posted a good link which I'm using atm, and can also find it on internet archive

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Topo Chico

I don’t know what has happened to the youth of the world to not know how to find and stream a movie within a reasonable amount of time. There are active communities now dedicated to giving you active safe pirate streaming websites.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I am literally (not) using one right now and it's functioning perfectly fine, so I don't know what you mean by this.
Zoomers are retarded when it comes to piracy I've noticed. Guess they didn't live through when The Pirate Bay was the best site ever.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's ok when Pippa loots a Walmart.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I don’t know what has happened to the youth of the world to not know how to find and stream a movie within a reasonable amount of time. There are active communities now dedicated to giving you active safe pirate streaming websites.
Honestly I think its because you didn't need to for a long time. Netflix was like 10 bucks a month and had everything, so torrenting died, but now its all like cable, so pirating is king again.

Piracy's way better now though, I have a "media" server myself with all the pirate services on it. Its tight to click a button and have the movie downloaded and in your "media library" in 5 minutes lmao. My intermediate family is all on it, and they all killed their streaming subscriptions.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

All my sites died ages ago and then everything went shit so I just stopped caring and never found new sites. Found this movie in about 30 seconds though.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Fuckin domed his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom