"To live is to be lost"Suzuhara Lulu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Anime Fan

Figured I’d post this here since it’s Pippa related. Looks like Panko’s gonna be playing Class of ‘09 this week.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Figured I’d post this here since it’s Pippa related. Looks like Panko’s gonna be playing Class of ‘09 this week.

I hope Lia still plays it. I was really looking forward to that stream.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
1 word

Reticule
Holy shit this makes so much sense. Pippa is SO fucking terrified of buffalo billticule she has a collab with some guy about how to make MORE traps around her house to keep him out. Goddamn Pippa, I'm actually impressed! Pretty big brained move to get an engineer to help.

(I think you missed the joke he was making about her being flat)

For some reason I kind of feel like Panko might enjoy the wheat fields...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was going to say Italians aren't white, but then I realized that might make it more likely that she likes it, since white people are so cucked.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
I was going to say Italians aren't white, but then I realized that might make it more likely that she likes it, since white people are so cucked.
I guess we'll have to see what her commentary is when she gets there. Could be along the lines of :nolanihopeyournotblack:

Stunned But Dumb

Panko cannot wait to appreciate the beauty of her skin

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I remember her "neighbors" slip up abit ago, had to go back in the stream just to make sure I wasn't hearing wrong.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I remember her "neighbors" slip up abit ago, had to go back in the stream just to make sure I wasn't hearing wrong.
For those who don't know:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I really would preferred not seeing this, Pippa.

Topo Chico

This feels like a fed post dog whistle, some ones mkultra trigger phrase

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Xposting because it's relevant to this thread.
Anon decided to post cp on pcg.
1696270815747.png
Holy shit this is fucking TERRIBLE
pcg holy fucking shit.png
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Some gay argument from like 2 people just 10 or so pages ago: "They're just like us frfr y'all act dumb about how bad they are"

You know I'm just somehow not in the same boat with that belief for some reason. :pippadfuckoff:

Edit: Also save your words and just slap the Migo, because I don't care about your upcoming point or argument of "was one person, not all PCGs etc etc." If we're all pearl clutchers because we think they're unfunny degen unicorns, then I can consider them all pedos or worse in return.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1696272736788.png
Ai Pippa just kicked Erina's ass on Panko stream

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Edit: Also save your words and just slap the Migo, because I don't care about your upcoming point or argument of "was one person, not all PCGs etc etc." If we're all pearl clutchers because we think they're unfunny degen unicorns, then I can consider them all pedos or worse in return.
The thing is that there are replies like "would" and "I love you pedoremu." It is demonstrably more than one person. Of course there were still some disgusted reactions which is the only appropriate reaction to have, but there's literally people trying to pseudo-defend it bringing up age of consent laws. There is no defense someone can make for any of this. The thread's overall reaction should be more abject shock and horror, not mild surprise and joking about/defending it.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

She's got the pass :smugselen:
e. Also, she's not below average, on a certain scale

This was actually a great stream, totally didn't cause tons of embarassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom